|20| The Foreigners

A/N - WOOW what is this? A title?

The Foreigners

Clarke is forcefully dragged into a cell, the door slamming as she is thrown to the ground hit her head on the floor. She groans as she rubs her now throbbing temple. Pushing herself up from the chilled floor.

She paced around the room desperately trying to think of what she was going to do next. She hadn't thought this far though and if she was honest with herself, she felt reckless and dumb for even considering this plan.

Dizziness overwhelmed her and she stumbled, holding the wall to keep her balance. Dots appeared on her closed eye lids and she felt her way to the metal bench in the corner. Slowly sitting herself down, softly messaging her head. She must have hit her head pretty hard for this to happen.

Sighing, as she realised how little energy she had in her she throw her legs up on the bench, leaning her head - now not throbbing as much - against the wall. Closing her eyes. Before long she slowly but surely drifted of into a well need rest.

The door hitting the wall behind it with a loud thud, she was startled as she was woken tumbling to the hard ground below her.

"Good your up" a British accent called through the small room. She looked up to see a fairly tall lanky man. His arms slung by his side and he had a blank expression on his face. His brown hair fell onto his forehead reaching just above his eyebrows. He wasnt as muscular as some of the other prisoners she had come across but he did have some muscle. He had long lanky legs, hidden by his blue trousers

"I am now" Clarke rubbed out the sleep from her eyes as she stood wobbly up.

Without so much as another word, the man walked over [more like took to steps, because of his long legs] and grabbed her hands pulling them behind her back and restraining them in cuffs. She sighed obviously this was to happen again.

He shoved her forward indicating that they were to move and out the door to the left. They were both silent for a while before Clarke spoke up, "Where are you taking me and where are Bellamy and Emori?".

It was as if her question wasnt even heard, "where are we going and where are my friends?" She repeated more aggressively.

"You will have to wait", that in no way answered her question and unsatisfied by his reply, she shoved him twisting her arm and pinning him against a wall.

"I said where are my friends" her voice sounded dangerous and spit landed on his face.

With two quick motions, they had swopped positions and now Clarke was the one being pinned against the opposite wall. "If you just listen to me then you will find out quicker" finally she sensed some emotion in his voice. Annoyance.

A sigh of defeat showed that they were ready to go again and Clarke obeyed the remaining of his orders. Twisting though the maze of halls until finally they ended in a large room.

In the centre was a circular table with three people sitting at it. A glass placed in front of them, filled with water.

"Look who finally showed up, could you have been any longer Alex?" the only other female in the room spoke with a matching accent to her tall 'friend'.

"If she would have just bloody cooperated we would have been here earlier" Clarke rolls her eyes, gaining a glare from an older man.

"Hello Clarke" the man had hair that was starting to grey and his face had wrinkles. "Im Chuck, that Ally" he pointed to the female, "Samual" he gestured to the boy with blonde hair beside him, "and behind you is Ally's brother, Alex"

"Where are my friends" she spat.

"They are fine, uncuff her. We need her to trust up" with that the cuffs were removed and, Clarke looked down to see the red marks around her wrist.

"Sorry" Alex said before walking past her and taking a seat next to the older man".

She looked around the room, spotting a pen on the table. She quickly scanned her brain to find a plan. If she could just grab the pen she would get out. Stabbing them and running back the way she came.

She edged closer to the table. "I wouldnt do that if i was you" Chuck spoke again.

"Who are you"

"We are the people here to help you" the Ally stated. Confusing was written on Clarkes face as she stood in the room with these three strangers.