8

Clarke POV

"Where have you been, I've been worried sick?" She says in an attempt to try to look scary.

With a chuckle I look her in the eyes "I'm the adult here. But I'm fine it's a long story and I don't really want to explain it all right now but I would like you to meet some people"

A smile spreads across her small face, "is it Bellamy please say it's Bellamy you don't know how mu-"

"It's not Bellamy" when I say this she looks almost like she's gonna cry and I drop my head now looking at the ground. Oh how I wish it were Bellamy down here. Not that I don't love Harper and Murphy.

As I was about to say something else I heard my name being called from within the bunker.

Madi jumps and has a fearful look on her face. "Madi it's okay their my friends, my family"

"C-can I meet them" I nod my head and we stand and walk out to where they are. Madi clings to my arm holding on for dear life.

"There you are? Wait is this Madi" Harper says with a small smile.

"Yeah it is, Madi stop being shy" she moves from behind me and stands awkwardly next to me. "Guys this is Madi, Madi this is Murphy and Harper"

"It's nice too meet you" Murphy says holding out his hand. She takes it and shakes then returns her hand to her side.

"Clarke used to always talk about you, how rude you once were and stuff" Madi says with a cheeky grin.

Harper let's outs a small giggle, and Murphy glares at her before glaring at me. "Oh ready, is that so"

"Yeah and she talked about how kind you are" she turns slightly to face Harper and points at her.

Harper smiles but looks at the ground. "It's been hard without you Clarke"

"I know it's been hard without all of you, especially ..... uh never mind" I reply. Cursing to myself under my breath.

"You mean Bellamy" Murphy says in a soft tone that I have never heard before.

"Uh, ah yeah"

"It's okay, it's been hard for him too"

"H-how is he? Like is he happy?"

"Well at first he was destroyed because you know we all thought you were gone, he took it the hardest and didn't talk to anyone for a while, 3-4 months I think. He never got over it, but he did learn to open up to people, one of them people was Echo, they became close, they never dated or anything but they were close" when she said this I felt an ache in my chest. It hurt to know that he moved on from whatever it was that we had once had.

"That's good"

"I'm sorry" Harper says coming over and pulling me into a hug. Tears that had escaped my eyes were now dotted on her shirt. Murphy had been stolen by Madi for a tour of the lab so that just left Harper and I.

"You don't have to be sorry! Nothing is wrong it's just it hurts"

"You know, he loves you"

I pull away from the hug and look at her with a look that was both full of hope and confusion.

"How could he love me, I've done so much for him to hate me"

"And he has been perfect has he? No he hasn't and you still love him"

"I don't -"

"Clarke you can't foul anyone anymore"

I smile at her and pull her back into a hug, "thank you, I've missed you so much"

"I've missed you too"

"How about some food" I say walking over to the storage area.

"Sounds good I will go find Madi and Murphy"

The rest of the night was filled with laughter and joking. Madi asked them question apon question. I leant that they were tying to find a way back to earth for a while and they got close but never could finish.

I missed this. Sitting with my friends, smiling, talking to more then just one person and most of all I missed being with family, and even if this wasn't all of them. I was glad that I got to have some of them back

Hopefully the rest will return.

Hopefully Bellamy will return.