Yujin and Glam

Sorry for the wait 😢

Before we start you guys probably that Yujin is not jungkook's sister, also she is the girl from war of hormone, but May doesn't know yet

Hang on Jeon isn't that Jungkook's surname, woah but I'll ask her later. We walked to a taxi and she told them the address. After half an hour in the car I found myself at a familiar building. We walked in and I heard screaming, but sounds like fan screams a celebrity must be coming. But on the other side 5 girls who look like Glam, cool.

"Hey Yujin, cool who's this?" One of them said, I think ZINNI. "She's the songwriter from Australia May. May this is Dahee, ZINNI, Miso, Park Jiyeon and TRINITY." "Hey." Said Glam while one of them came up to my shy-self. "Hey guess what your my new roommate, in case you don't know me, I'm Misco." That's cool my roommate is a Kpop star.

After going around from the kitchen, bathrooms, and interview rooms we went to a music room. It was massive and cool. Although they asked me question like from there songs. But I don't know them so I'm screwed. "So what do you think?" Dahee asked. I was speechless the whole time. "Uh could we please get food? I'm a bit hungry."

We decided to go out and eat. They all wore masks, considering the being famous and all. After eating we came back to the dorms and I was a bit excited for school tomorrow.