Test and... Person?

The test went for about three hours and it was tiring. Language was easy because it was Korean and Italian, so ha. After the test they let us go home an hour and half early so, I that much time to relax. I went to the park knowing it will be quiet. On Wednesday the ice-cream across from my school has a sale every Wednesday so rarely anyone's here, except tourist and parent with their little kids.

I go there to sit under a tree, listen to my music and draw the flowers. Last years Summer they added the flowers and I love them. My mum loved my drawings and yes I said loveD it's from her getting fired she hated my drawings. But when she finally got a job she was to busy, or to tired. When I saw my drawing I saw how beautiful it was.

But I remembered mum rejected face

But I remembered mum rejected face. After remembering I got angry and I scrunched it up and threw it, while after crawling my legs in and hugging them. After a few minutes I hear someone. "Hey are you okay." It was someone speaking Korean I looked up and met a tall man who looked strangly familiar. (Korean is italics)

J-Hope's P.O.V
'Crap, I forgot to speak English. RapMon told me to speak as much English as possible, how can I be so--' "I'm fine its alright." Just in the middle of my thoughts the girl said something... in KOREAN!!! I was happy she understand, other wise I would be in trouble. After a few seconds I went to pick up what she threw. It was a beautiful flower.

"Wow, Hey did you draw this?" I asked. "Y-yes. W-why?" She started to studdered with her head down but I knew she was crying. "Because I think its cool." I said. She lifted her head up with a sad/troubled smile. After a few minutes I found out her name was May and she couldn't know my real name I chose Kai as my name because before I was listening to EXO and one of the members, so yah.

Sorry it took so long😭