School and... Stalker?

Just go with it Kay and sorry 4 not updating
After an hour of waiting Glam woke had breakfast which was the scrambled eggs I made, they said it was good. Thank god, anyways they finished and we took a bus together. When we were driving some of the girls said find your fay from the window, I found paparazzi kept on coming and the flashes got into my eyes, ow.

Once we got to school people looked at me weirdly but I didn't and went to the front office to get my subjects. I basically had dance, music and just for fun art for selectives. It all for year group but for art it was mixed age. As I walked down the hall I bumped into someone. "Oh sorry" I tried to look him in the eye but he had a hoddie on. We turned around and started walking away, and when I turned around people looked at me shocked because the they know I'm different and a stranger.

I got to my classroom for maths. I went to the front of the class ready to say who I was. "H-hello my name is May Summers and I'll be here for the rest of the year and the next, hope we can be friends." I bowed and sat near the window. Every so often in class I'd look out the window and see the boy I bumped into before. Is he stalking me or something.

Yoongi's POV
This new kid looks like May.

Flashback Yoongi POV still
I was walking to the park to get Hopie but I saw him with a girl. After a minute or two he came to me. Once we started walking I asked. "Who's that Hopie? Your girlfriend?" Please Note that I'm bad at guessing. "No she's a girl who drew a good drawing and threw it away and I told it's a good drawing so I'm keeping it.

She doesn't know who I am so don't worry Hyung." Hope said and gave up and listened. "Come on, Chim-Chim should be worried about where we are." I said walking away and then I hear hope saying something that I am annoyed with all the time. "Yes! YOONMIN IS REAL!" I ignore him and continued to walk. "So does she have a name or should I call her J-Hope's crush." I got hit from that?! But he was blushing!! "It's May that's her name."
End of Flashback

So is that May, and if it is what's she doing in Korea?