Introduction and Scholarship

My name is May Summers and I'm 17 years old in Australia my life is ordinary, I go to school and I have average grades. But like every kid I don't have any brother, sisters, aunties, uncles. Nope just me with my dad and mum. I don't have any friends but who needs friends when you have music.

I'm what people call a weirdo at my school because I love; Drawing, Reading, photography, and I'm amazing at sport. But what I'm best at is speaking Korean. It's sometimes weird but Korean music is so catchy but also called Kpop and there is also a band I love called BTS. There cool and they make awesome music and videos with barely any money.

Today when I went to school and they told us there would be a test and if ONE person passes they get to go to AMERICA for a year to learn more about the subjects to pass. And there government pays for I all, the plane, the school, even where they'll live. Tomorrow if I pass I get to go to America. I was really excited about the test. We have to pass every subject with no calculator or reference sheet. I'm a bit worried but on the bright side nothing can stop me from not doing my work.

When I got home I went to my room and putted on my Kpop playlist shuffle on and BTS' Butterfly came on first.

Truth be told, this is my most favorite song ever, even though it just came like a month ago. I have memorized every single word in Korean yes even rap monster's really fast rap. Now let's get started.