Flowers and A Farewell

Sorry it took so long, Korean in his chapter aren't italics

Every few days I go to the place I met Kai and we talked about what's it like in Korea, while I told him about Australia. Easy. Once he caught me by surprise. After him scaring me I started to chase him. And for some reason he looks so familiar. "Hey Kai, um do you have an identical brother?" I asked. "No, why?" I want to say why but I don't know how to put it.

I pulled out a snack from my bag, which was just some grapes. But before I opened the lid of the container Kai snatched it and we kinda ran around the park. After running he sat in front of some white flowers and I saw how cool it look. "Hang on, don't move." I told him and quicklimg grabbed my camera while he got the idea and decided to pose.

Well if you could call it one. But once I took the photo, it was actually not that bad. "Hey Kai, come over." When Kai got there he saw the photo."Hey, I look cool." Was all he said. After showing him he said we talked it turned out he was 21 and I had suspicious theories about him but it blows off easy. I was just about to put in my earbuds but then Kai said. "I'm going back to Korea."

J-Hope P.O.V
May is just so nice but I remembered that we had to continue the tour around the world. But she is the most nicest person to both me and she has no clue, and- "What why?" She said interrupting my thoughts. I felt sad seeing her face. And plus yesterday we kinda told each other too much.

Flashback; yesterday
"So, just wondering why do you hang out with me and why not your friends?" I ask May. "... Because I don't have any." She explained why after that and I told her how annoying it was to have brothers, aka, the other BTS members.
End of Flashback:

I saw her about to cry, because from my guess I might be her only friend, and I feel sad cause I'm leaving her with bullies and aloneness. But we exchange phone numbers cause we can talk there.
Shippers calm down not that kinda love! Yet...