Who and Dance

I woke up at 5:45 and excited about school and hoping I won't get bullied like at home. School of performing arts Seoul it was called and I think my head's going to explode. I went down to make a small breakfast. I made some scrambled eggs with some bacon. I heard someone wake up, I felt guilty for waking them up but these utensils aren't quiet. They walk down and it was a man with a dark blue long sleeve shirt and a green cushion bet he's older then me for sure.

"I'm sorry sir." I said. "It's alright I was coming downstairs to make breakfast anyway for my group." He said with a sleepy tone. "Whats your group called?" "Well let's just we should be called the seven goofballs." Okay maybe he's in GOT7, I like Kpop but I only saw one photo of BTS,  Seventeen and GOT7 each, but that was a year ago. I didn't want to bother him so I decided to stay silent.

I finished cooking the bacon now the scrambled eggs. I cook two eggs but before I finished them the man spoke. "Whats that?" Oh ya, scrambled eggs is an Aussie breaky. "Scrambled eggs want some?" He nodded while getting a fork and eating it. From his face he like it. I cleaned up my mess and decided to walk around the building and was bored as.

I found a dance studio I decided to write some lyrics. All I thought was how cold it was outside. It was September and it was freezing, I could not warm up then I remembered that I know a dance to 1 Verse from J-Hope. I started to put in my ear buds in and I started dancing and my hip hop instincts kick in too much. I even went to the floor and I did a breakdance freeze.

After dancing like a lunatic (as usual) I felt like I was being watched

After dancing like a lunatic (as usual) I felt like I was being watched. I ignored the feeling probably me being a little home sick.