Bye Australia and Hello Korea

It's been a week and I'm boarding my plane with no one to say goodbye to. I brought my bags but yet I brought my satchel (above) which was my carry on. It had my camera, phone, phone charger, head phones, the envelope that has the information and my wallet. I have an hour till I go on my plane. It's a 10 hours and 45minutes flight so I will be bored. So while I'm waiting I go so breakfast, even though they will give me some.

I decided to go get some book and maybe even some mint lollies. After a half hour of getting books and sweets from the money I've worked for 5 years, I decided to go to where I'm boarding the plane. When I went past I ate some food, my last Aussie food for a year. I checked my satchel for my ticket and passport and board the plane.

1st hour 8am
I was reading a book to pass the time and I'm nearly finish with it.

2nd hour 9am
A show came on and it was Korean and it's Running Man. I love it and it has Big bang. Cool I watch it from start to finish.

3rd hour 10am
They gave us some food and I ate it, considering it was rice balls and chips. Weird combination.

4th- 7th hour 11am- 2pm
I slept

7 1/2th hour 2:30pm
Woken up by the little boy next to me, and help the mother with her children.

8th hour 3:30pm
I got food again, after eating I wrote some songs in my diary (the songs that got released 2016 let's just say she wrote them) and the lyrics were at the back of my diary. So far I have 2 songs and a half; 1, not today, 2, fire, 3, lie.

9th hour 4:30pm/3:30pm Korea time
I started to pack up my mess; books, sweets, phone, head phones, camera, and my wallet.

Off plane
I got my stuff and left the plane, after 5 minutes I got all my luggage, in the envelope it said a student will pick me up, with my name on paper. I walk out of the building and found a girl with dark hair and probably my age. (Korean is normal now) "Are you May?" She said. "Yes. Yes I am." I replied. "My name is Jeon Yujin."

Cliffhanger