Bullies And Mornings

Today is really busy at work in the morning today, cause we have a morning special where once a month we have everything half price from 6:45am to 8:00am also there was Kpop group who performed last night and guess who it was... BTS. I didn't have enough money to get a ticket so that's the reason why I also listened to there playlist last night.

The sale's over and that means that I need to get going to school. I told my boss that I was going which signals her to stop the sale. Once I opened the door I saw Justin, Hannah, Eve, Chloe, and Gwen. "And what at you doing here idiot?" Chloe said with what I call 'gossip princess voice'."Finishing work, unlike you I actually have the intelligences to get a job." I told them, but they don't seemed to be satisfied.

"Now if you'll excuse me I'm going." Not Caring on what they said from insults to swearing I continued to walk and reach my destination. Not school, the opera house's stairs. I bet your all wondering why am I there and not somewhere else like school. Well today school start 20 minutes later than usual. Today was cloudy and the sun was still rising.

So I took a photo of it on my camera. Yes a girl still carries a camera even if she has a perfectly good phone. After taking the photo (🔝at the top) I started to go to school I had the feeling someone was watching me, but I ignored the feeling and put on Kpop playlist but Boombayah by BlackPink came first this time.

By the time I got to school the bell ringed. And to start the test.