Kai is J-Hope and... I'M WHAT!?

Kai? I can't believe it! It's my friend from Australia. "Are you guys alright?" The I saw this morning walked up to us and he said it as if we were his kids. "We're fine hyung." Mr Jeon said sounding as if he was innocent in this whole thing. The one with blonde hair and EXTREMELY tall walked towards me and looked at me as if I was shit. "And who is she a fan or a stalk-" "May?" Just as blonde guy was asking who I was Kai looked at me with shocked eyes.

J-Hope's POV
May... That's my May. My friend. OMG its her my friend from Australia that's a girl and doesn't care who I am. Well doesn't know, not for long. We were staring at each other too long that we forgot that the others were here. "Uhh... Hopie-hyung who's this?" SHIT damn you shorty! She knows who BTS are and knows who J-Hope is. WHY PARK JIMIN...
WHY!?

May's POV
Hopie hyung? As in J-Hope from BTS! KAI IS J-Hope!? "Uh guys this is May Summers my friend from Australia." He does think of me as a friend? Well at least he didn't fake his friendship with me, idol or not I still think of him as a friend. "Wait so if you are May, why are you in South Korea?" Cherry brown haired guy asked, he sounds like Suga. HE KNOWS ME?!

The bell ringed telling us school's over for today and before they could talk I ran out of the hall. I decided to walk to Big Hit. It was roughly 20 minutes walk but I walk fast. When I went to the dorms they said they were going to introduce the band I was gonna write songs for. I thought it was Glam but sadly not. I was waiting in the room then I heard someone walk in.

"Hi I'm Bang Si-Hyuk I'm a lyricist just like you and I'm the manager of the band you are going to write lyrics for." Oh cool 😎. "What band might I ask?" I really want to know. "Oh it's BTS. Do you want to meet them?" OMG BTS!! REALLY! "Um... yes sure." I tried to called without being in shock.

I mean BTS! I'm going to spend this year and next year with them. Bang Si-Hyuk went outside to get them but I'll see J-Hope and Suga. "Guys get your ass's in here!" I heard Bang Si-Hyuk shouting at them probably. He walked in and I saw... Them
The guys I saw with Suga and J-Hope
And I'm THERE SONG WRITER. *sigh* Oh god.