KAI! AND Kai?!

I love EXO but I thought it could use this
Plus sorry for not updating a lot school and exams just finished.

Story⬇

May's Pov
School was nearly over just had Art. Yes and it was mixed so I can see my Hyungs and Noonas. When I walked in there were seats taken already. I introduced myself and went to find a seat but they were all taken except a 7 seater table at the back. I sat down there and looking at the front, everyone was staring at me giving me death glares. Once I sat down 3 boys stormed in looking injured.

"Ah Mr Jeon, Mr Kim and Mr Park, you know what to do." They were still standing there trying not to fall over from what it seems blood loss and I could see some cuts under their sleeves and even seeing some rips on school pants. "May!" I snapped out of looking at them in worry when I hear my name. "Why don't you go with the boys, is that alright?" The teacher said. "Y-yes miss."

I took the boys at least out of the classroom. After we were at the end of the hallway we stop because they look very injured and yet I said what was on my mind. "So... um... What happened?" After I randomly asked, I heard foot steps coming towards us from the way we went past and more than one. "They happened." One of them said with anger and I even a little bit of fear.

I looked up and saw three boys having some bruises on there cheeks which making me easily knowing that this boys beat these three up. "Now you need a girl to protect you what babies." One said with black. But they all have black hair! "She the new student, so leave her out of this Kai." Kai? Why do I know that name. "Well then she wouldn't mind leaving." One of them said but I know isn't Kai.

"Is there a problem here?" I heard someone speak and the next minute I see four people surrounded the black haired boys. I recognized one from dorm I was at and had scrambled eggs but what was he doing here? The one next to him was tall and had blonde hair. While the other one had a cherry brown kind of colour. There was another one and he looked like...

No

Way

Kai?!

To be continued