Results and Suprise Pt 2

When I walked to school cause of the phone call and it took 10 minutes and I saw a car, a black stretch, now I'm frightened.

Now:
I went into the office and saw the principal, dad, mum and another man who I have never met. "Sit down Miss Summers." Said the principal. I quickly but sensibly. "Mr and Mrs Summers we are aware of your daughters results for America, but this man is giving May three options." My principal explained to my parents. My parents then faced the different man.

"Hello my name is Sung Min and I'm from the parliment in South Korea, your daughters work in school is extraordinary and we have an opportunity for her." The man said. "What opportunity?" Dad said with concern. "If she agrees she could come to Seoul in South Korea and learn everything she wants to study in Big Hit Entertainment and where she'll live, her school feeds, excursions, and the flight be paid for a year, plus she will also be a songwriter to a band."

I'm going to South Korea. I'm gonna be a songwriter. Oh my gosh this is Amazing. "What do you think dear." Mum said referring to dad. "Well I think it's up to our little Einstein." Dad said, and knowing that's my nickname. "Well, I've always wanted to see Korea, so... YES! Please." "Then it's settled you have two weeks to pack and say your goodbyes." The man said, while giving my parents an envelope.

I decided to put my ear buds in. After getting into the car it took 7 minutes till we got home. When I got home we had some cheese pasta, and mum told what was in the envelope. It was my plane boarding pass, my address to go to when I arrive, what I should bring and my passport. So after getting the envelope I started packing clothes. I got clothes in two bags, books and work booklets plus toiletries in another bag.

I'm so exited about it!