Crap Pink

°Your POV°
It was Sunday, 1 more day for freaking damn school. I drive my car to the Cãfé to meet the creator and the destroyer of AU, Ink and Error. When I reach there I saw some customers but I didn't see them.

"Hmm, I must be early or something." I told to myself silently. I sat at one of the table in the corner till a bartender came at me.

"Good Afternoon Miss, What can I help you?" A bartender asked.

"I want to order something, I will have a black coffee with no sugar please." I said politely.

"Your order will come in 5 minutes." She said as she leaves me. I play Candy Crush Soda Saga in my phone for killing the boredom. I reach my highest level 237, Score more than 15.000.000. After I hit the highest score I saw Ink and Glitch face come to me.

"Sup Ink! Sup Glitch face!" I said looking away from my phone.

"Hello Y/n" Ink responded while Glitchy didn't say anything. Heh, like always. "Error, be nice!" Ink yelled at Error. "Tch... Hello Soulless." Glitch face greeted me. Being soulless I'm, I don't feel anything. Not even mad or sad.

"What are you wanna talk about." I said as Glitch face and Ink sit in front of me.

"We want you to help us protecting Jammy from the pink creature that around the school." Ink explained.

"Yeah, I know that pink creature. It's come from portal at Glichtale. They always appear at place that have a lot of people or monster. Like school. They usually eat soul or use soul for make them stronger. " I said as my black coffee come to the table.

"Can you help us?" Ink asked.

"Help what?" I said as I took a sip from my coffee.

"*sigh* Help us protecting Jammy from that thing! If his soul get eat by that pink creature. They can control over this universe." Ink said worried about his son.

"Isn't Jammy Jam can protect himself?" I said as I took a sip of coffee again.

"Error! Help me explain to her! Don't just stay in silent! Don't you worry about our son!" Ink yelled at Glitchy face.

"Jeez calm down Inky! Jammy maybe a Jock but he don't really hurt people badly. He usually pranked people. So Jammy soul is the soul of half creator and destroyer. His is unique one and if someone take his soul, They will able to kill everything." Error said clearly.

"Well good for you two. I had enrolled in the same school with Jammy. Underhigh, isn't it?" I said looking at both of them.

"Yes" They both responded in unison.

"Sucks to be me I have to protect your son. So I will try my best to protect Jammy Jam. Even though he is my childhood friend 10 years ago." I said taking sip of my coffee for the third time.

"Thank you!" Ink thanked me.

"Well, what do you want to eat? I will pay!" I said don't want to think about 'my new crap job'.

"Hey come here please!" I called the bartender.

"Yes, Miss." The bartender responded as the bartender walks to us.

"Order what you want!" I said to both of them.

"We will have white coffee with sugar." Ink said to the bartender.

"Wait, before you leave I'll order a spider donut." I said to her again.

"Okay! Your order will be back in 5 minutes." She said as she leave. "How was your Jammy Jam?" I asked. "He was fine! Thank you for asking!" Ink said cheerfully.