Valentine Day! Part 1/2

°Your PoV°
I stared down at a pack of chocolate. I was thinking about something at the same time.

Today was Valentines Day, The day where loves blossoms from seed to flowers. Where all the love flying to the air and creating a big harmony and peaceful memory.

February 14th, Valentines Day

Yesterday, I had bought a V-card and Chocolates. I had a hard time on what to write on the card too. It's quiet difficult to not to be really erious, kidding, awkward or even cringing.

So I decided this letter,

Dear PJ,
Happy Valentines Day!
I am very glad to meet you and be able to protect you by standing by your side whenever your happy or sad.

I am grateful that you bought my soul back to alive. Also thanks, For lifting off all the weight on my shoulders. Honestly, I can't be more thankful than this.

I can't repay you for what you did till this far. All those happiness, memories and feelings... That was so marvelous. So... I want to ask you a question...

Will you be my Valentine?

From, Y/n

I slid the letter inside his locker, Teleporting the chocolate inside the locker too. I sighed slowly as I get myself a refreshment at the rooftop of the school.

°Paperjam PoV°
Ugh... Valentine is sucks.

Lots of ladies trying to win my heart and flirting with me over and over again. At least I wasn't in the big crowd of ladies now. I walked to the backyard.

I saw a glimmering red rose. I picked it up, Careful with it's spine. I began to wonder a thing, This Valentine will be the same as the last one, Or it will be different.

I pick off a petal of the rose, "Same."

I pick another petals, "Different."

I went on and on.

"Same"

"Different."

"Same."

"Different."

"Same."

"Different." The petals became lesser.

"Same." I gulped, Thinking that it will be the same again.

"Different."

"Same."

"...Different..." There's no more petals left. I smiled a little, Throwing the rose away. I don't know if that's true or not, But I will wait till the time came.

Swifty came to me, Smiling a bit. "Hey bruh! Look at all the pictures of couples do during Valemtine!" He spoke, Smiling happily, Showing his camera.

I smiled looking for all the pictures of couples.

Undyne X Alphys