Enemies

°??? POV°
HE DIED... HOW THE HELL EVEN MY MAN CAN LOSE? HE EVEN DIED FROM Y/N! I HAVE ALREADY PAID HIM REALLY MUCH MONEY BUT HE ONLY  WASTE MY MONEY! Y/N IS STILL ALIVE TILL NOW, AND I HATE IT!

I WANT Y/N DIED, AND I WILL BE FREE!!! SHE WON'T ROAST ME, TEASE ME AND MOCKED ME AGAIN! I WILL MAKE SURE SHE WILL BOW FOR ME BEFORE SHE DIED! I WILL MAKE SURE SHE SUFFER AND WILL NEVER HAVE A HOPE TO LIVE AGAIN!

MWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA.... Okay done...

°Your POV°
I and Jammy were siting on a tree, And saw a ball hit that bitch. That bitch fall downs to the floor, And her head was in a  trashcan. Pfft, She was crying like a bitch. Hahaha... Okay, I know for you, That's not funny.

"Hey Y/n?"

"Hm?"

"How can that man died without nothing?"

"Easy, Before I throw all the soda can from backward to him, I already put poison. If 1 can hit him, He will die in 1 week, Because he got hit pretty many, So he die in 100 seconds. Simple right?"

"Oh, But how about the stabbed sound?"

"Oh! He stabbed the plushies that I want to give to that daycare, But it already broken and stabbed... So I can't give them that again hehe."

"Oh... At first I think you got stabbed by him."

"Meh that won't happen."

"But, Be careful too.'

"Whatever"

"Y/n...."

"Geez! Okay! Okay! You don't have to worry much about me, By the way Astronomy class will start about 5 more minutes, Let's teleport to the class."

"Okay!"

I hold Jammy's hand and teleported him and me to Astronomy class, By Dream the astronomy freak.

°Paperjam POV°
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG SHE IS HOLDING MY HAND AGAIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

💞 Time skip cause I'm lazy💞

°Your POV°
Now everyone already in classroom and Astronomy freak hasn't come yet. Then I heard a running sound, He late again for 14th time!!!!

"SORRY CLASS! MY FILE WAS MESSED UP!"

"You always said that everytime you were late!"

"BUT IT'S THE TRUTH!"

"Whatever..."

"OKAY CLASS! TODAY WE HAVE ASTRONOMY EXAMS!!! I DIDN'T TELL YOU TODAY IS THE EXAM BUT I WANT TO TEST HOW FAR YOU KNOW ABOUT ASTRONOMY!"

I split out all of my chocolate milk shake from my mouth as all of the class were silent. They all stop what are they doing including me. Their eyes stared at Astronomy Freak shocked and their jaws were dropped. 3... 2... 1...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Dream stand up and gives the exams paper to us as he smile smugly. Everyone stared at the paper like it was a bomb included me. All of them were difficult and unsolvable.

I was holding my head in stress, Jammy wad banging the table with his head many times,  Undyne torn the exams paper and she got scolded by Dream, Alphys do the exams like they weren't a problem.

And the other, Playing their pencils or answer the questions that they think it was easy and solvable. Oh god this gonna be a long day....

🎈 Time Skip🎈

I answer lots of questions, Guess how many questions that I answer? 0 man! 0!!! I was walking to the cafeteria as I holding my stomach, Hungry as hell.

When I arrived there, I saw...

SORRY IT WAS REALLY SHORT!
I HAVE TWO EXAMS TOMORROW!!!

SEE YA LATER!