Being Shipped

Hey guys! or sis!

I just noticed that most of my chapters in here are containing of comedy XD

I read my own book and thinking that many comedy in it, SALTS. (Smile a little then stopped) It's more truthful than LOL (Lots of Laugh)

In my opinion Fan fiction is supposed to contains lots of adventure, imagination, things that aren't real, and fun! But this being part of laugh in here. Not in bad way...

I didn't say that I will end the comedy in this book! Instead, I will try to add more comedy in here! I noticed that I am having a lot of fun writing this book... So... Enjoy~

°Paperjam POV°
I walk away from my parents who was still talking about me and Y/n kissing and stuff. I decided to go to school by walking instead of waiting Dad and Father bring me to school by car.

They probably will talking about the same things again. I slung my bag to my left shoulder as I walked out of my house and walking along the way to school. In my way, I saw Y/n walking slowly humming song as she closed her eyes.

She didn't notice me who was about metres away from her. She just keep walking and ignored everything. Then I saw a guy who was hiding behind the big blue mailbox and eyeing Y/n.

That guy didn't notice me at all. I think he want to rob Y/n or even worse. That guy slowly get out from his hiding place and run to her in fast speed, Ready to kick her head or even want to knock Y/n unconscious.

I was about to yell but stopped by Y/n who was step aside and punch that guy's stomach making him coughed blood. That guy slowly stand up and stare at her with an angry face.

"Don't ever try to think that you can to rob me you idiot!"

"Hehe, B-being strong huh?"

"Baka, Can't you see that I punch you in the stomach?"

"That weak punch?"

"Ohhhhh.... Want a strong punch huh? Or even a kick?"

"Hmm I choose kick."

"Okay then you idiot."

Y/n pulled out a soda and drink it.... Wait what? Soda can't help you being stronger! Soda only soda! SODA DOES NOTHING!

"Is that a special soda?"

"Hmm this? Oh no. It's just a regular soda like the other soda. Why?"

"THEN WHY YOU FUNKING DRINK IT?"

Really Y/n? You can't fight people with only drink soda.

"Hey! Soda is expensive you know? You can't waste this good drink! I drink this soda till empty, SO I CAN KICK THE CAN AT YOU!!!"

She kicked a lot of soda can that comes out of nowhere and they all flying to that guy. He dodged all of them quickly as he panted. Hmm he must be a good dodger or just his reflex.

"You miss~"

"I don't think so."

Then all soda that on the ground suddenly float in the air and attack that guy from the back. It hit him making him fall down and have many bruises. He try to stand up and try to fight Y/n again but he was too weak for even move his body.

"Tch tch tch weak." Y/n said as she walked away.

That guy don't trust that he had already lose and try to stand up again, It worked. He walked slowly behind her with his injured body as he pull out a knife... WHAT!?