Valentine Day P 2/2

°Your PoV°
It's night now, I didn't know if the letter works or not. I kinda thought he ignores it, doesn't read it or too embarrassed to meet me.

I sat down on top of the hill. I hugged my knees and stared at the beautiful dark blue sparkling night. I sighed, Hugging my knees as I enjoyed the view up here.

Ever since the first time I found this place, I never leave this place and always comeback every night only to enjoy my every night, With a very beautiful sight.

I didn't know that someone was following me from earlier and now sitting beside me. I gasped when both of our knees touched, I looked at the person and saw my newly friend, Fresh.

He smiled warmly at me, "Hi." He greeted as he stared at the beautiful stars. I nodded in response as I looked back at the stars and locked my gaze.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I asked as I stared all the sparks and glimmer the stars made. He hummed as his glass flashed with excitement.

I laid my head on the soft grass as I relaxed there. Cold breeze flow past us, Sending some shiver running down our spine. I was happy that I brought a scarf.

I wrapped the scarf around my neck as I noticed that Fresh was shivering too. I sighed as I wrapped my scarf around him too. Don't take it wrong, It's not in romantic way, But in a comfort way.

°Paperjam's PoV°

I gasped as I saw both Fresh and Y/n sat on the cliff, Wearing the same scarf and staring at the stars together. They both was so close and happy being together.

D-did he ask Y/n to be his valentine?

A-Am I too late?

Tears dripped from my eye sockets as I dropped both flowers and chocolates. I chocked a few sobs as I immediately ran away.

Sadness, Pain, Rejection was all I felt right now. Y/n heard the flowers and chocolates falling to the ground with a sound, Making her saw me running away from her.

She wanted to chase me and explained what happened, But I slapped her and pushed her away from me, Yelling some inaudible words too. Y/n only could stare, With confusion and guilt in her eyes.

But I know, That everything were fake. She was lying, She never told the truth to me. She didn't love me and I didn't deserve her pity yet love.

Hehe, This was the best Valentine. I watched someone I love with someone else. Someone that I loved, Lying and cheating on me.

Even though I haven't officially dating to her. I also didn't know that she really loved me, She never confessed her feelings toward me. So what's the matter?

It's not like her fault, It's my fault. It's my fault for trusting her and it's my fault for loving her. It's also my fault for letting myself fell into this deep pain and sadness.

I smiled as a few tears rolled down my cheeks, My life is over.

Right?