Lesson

°Your POV°
Finally music had finished, I checked my schedule and I got... Shit, It's History by a strict Nighty the nightmare teacher. I will asleep again at class because this fucking boring lesson. I walk to History class and saw Nighty sit on the chair reading book about History.

"Sup Nighty" I said picking the very back seat, a perfect seat to let me sleep where no one will notice me.

"Don't pick the most behind seat Y/n. I know you want to sleep again at the class as always." Nighty said stopping me from taking a seat a behind.

"Why?" I asked.

"At beacon I always noticed that you sleep at history class and got 0 in all lesson except PE. We study in same place and we are friend so I know you." Nighty the boring teacher said.

"Ok I will sit in the very front class but I will sleep there too no matter how." I said.

"Don't sleep at the class or I will give you F until the end of this school." Nighty the really fucking boring teacher threatening me. "

"Who care about those F, I don't fucking care or giving shit about that. I am not a student that care about score." I said picking a seat in very front class.

"Ok, you asked for this." Nighty said as he write down my score become F. Who care about score? I'm here not for school, But for protect PJ or Jammy Jam and His nerdy boyfriend Freshy Fresh. Lol nick name too much?

I starting sleep at the class, Don't care about how bad the score I get and how many people staring at me.

||•° Time skip •°||

I woke up and hear the sound people of yelling, Why they must disturb my sleeping time! At least give me sleep for all the work I have do! I open one of my eyes and saw student in history class all in front of class and Nighty fight all the pink crap bitchy shitty soul eater things that come out from the portal. Great just some minutes of sleep, I must work again...

"GREAT I JUST SLEEP 5 MINUTES AGO AND THIS ALREADY COME, JUST GREAT MOMENT!" I yelled.

"YOU SLEEP 2 FUCKING HOURS DUMB ASS" Nighty yelled at me. Am I sleep 2 hours? I feel like I'm sleeping just 5 minutes ago? Nah my imagination. I saw Fresh and Jammy hugging each other afraid of that pinky things. Heh cute couple... I ship it.

"Y/n! Help us fight that things! You lazy ass!" Glitch shit said banging the door open revealing all the pink creature and they all go in the history class.

"YOU SON OF BITCH! WHY YOU SEND ALL OF THEM TO HERE!" I yelled. "FIRST OF ALL, YOU ARE STRONG. SECOND YOU CAN KILL THEM ALL IN SOME MINUTES. THIRD I CAN'T KILL ALL OF THEM!" Glitch shit yelled back. "You mother fucker!" I said to Error.

"Just help you dummy ass!" Glitch shit yelled again. "Okay! I will help!" I said as I got up lazily. I build barrier around the student and the teacher, I start make a raining knife that killed half of the pink creature.

"Heh, half already died." I said to myself as I pull out my scythe.

"Here it come bitches!" I yelled as I started to slice them all with my scythe. Behind me there is a explosion and I was still wearing my shades XD.

"Um... Class is over." Nighty said as his jaw dropped.

"So... Can I got high grade?" I asked.

"Nope! That's your job and I'm here to teaching!" Nighty said.

"Great! Just what we needed at this ugly and tired moment!" I said as my scythe fade.

"By the way you two lover birds cute when you two afraid" I said teasingly to Fresh and PJ. They both blushing and look away.