Disturbing Lunch

££ •°Previous°• ££

>>>>>>>

°Y/n POV°
I didn't want to order food because I'm way too lazy. In some odd reason I feel like there will be a pinky creature again that will come here. But it's only less, it's only 200 pink things. Well it just a matter of time.

>>>>>>>>

££ •°Now°• ££

>>>>>>>>

°Your POV°

Now me, Glitch shit, Paint dude and Jammy were waiting for our order. Me and Glitch shit playing flappy bird to see who will got the high score. While Paint dude and Jammy jam is talking about something like bad score and stop bullying. I want to tell Glitch shit about the damn slutty pinky crap soul eater asshole things but to lazy to speak up so I just send him the message from my phone.

||•°Texting started°•||

>>>>>>>

You : Hey Glitch shit, The pink things will come about 20 or 40 minutes to this damn place. They are about 200.

Glitch shit : WHY THE HELL YOU ARE TEXTING ME WHEN YOU ARE WITH US!

You : Lazy. Tell them too. I'm way too lazy to pick this as my job.

Glitch shit : YOU LAZY ASS

You : I'm not that lazy. I work everyday.

Glitch shit : You don't even work! You only eat when it comes fight!

You : I work produce carbon dioxide everyday. Unlike you skeleton, didn't have any lungs. I don't even have anytime to eat. You always stop me from eating.

Glitch shit : Hey! We need oxygen too! Even we doesn't have lungs. But you still eat tho.

You : How the hell even that could happen + I don't even could eat one spoon of my food!

Glitch shit : Why that slutty pink ass come here?

You : I don't know. Maybe want to eat? This is a restaurant right? So they come here only for eat this delicious food.

Glitch shit : They are gonna eat soul not gonna eat food!

You : Whatever... Told them

Glitch shit : Why not you!

You : Because I already do my job. Produce carbon dioxide

Glitch shit : GREAT! JUST GREAT!

You : Good

>>>>>>>>>>

||•°Texting ended°•||

"Inky, that pink things will come to here in 20 or 40 minutes from now on." Glitch shit told them as he was glaring at me.

"Father, How did you know that?" Jammy asked Glitch Shit.