Heart Break

Some weeks had passed bring you by :
1. Alphys and Undyne dating
2. The enemies is reduced
3. You see something odd to Fresh when he with PJ
4. You still be savage to Mettaton
5. You teach the Gym period sometimes
6. You always roasted bunny everytime you meet her
7. Your feelings comeback a little, pieces by pieces
8. The boy started to flirt with you

°Your POV°
I was at Cafeteria drinking chocolate milk shake till PJ come to me fiddling with his fingers.

"Hey Y/n, I need your advice!" I hummed as a replied to him and still not look away from my chocolate milk shake.

"Um... How to ask Fresh to go to prom with me?" I spilled out all my chocolate milk shake from my mouth and coughed multiple times.

"Uh, Why did you *cough cough* ask me about prom things? Just ask your parents, They know more about romance stuff and prom things like this more than me. Besides I never want to go to prom. If I ever go to prom, I always wear tuxedo than a dress."

"Um... Because you are one of my best friends and you are really cool at everything. My parents will tease me if I ask them about this."

"Well, Just ask him. Bring him to a place that had beautiful sight like garden, park, top of mountain, and more. Then you do that one kneeled things and take one of his hands. The last part is just ask him and BOOM you already ask him and just wait what will he answer."

"Do you think this would work?"

"Of course! You are one of my coolest pal!"

"Thank you. By the way you sound like you ever being asked to prom or you ever give the same advice to them before... It just like you are too relaxed and all."

"... I never do that, No one will ask me to go to prom with them. Someone ever told me to have a boyfriend or stuff but I never want one or ever got one. They ever asked me the same advice like you did and I gave them the same advice that I gave to you. But their... Just said lovers. Their lovers broke up with them in the next day of that accident. They become stress and frustrated. The end they killed a person and... Well you haven't reach your age to hear this story yet. Story finished hehehe."

"But I am a senior highschool student! Not a kid anymore!" PJ is whining then pouting like 5 years old kid. Heh so cute, I really want to pinch his cheek bone. I rub his head gently then said something.

"Heh forget about that, Just ask Fresh about that prom thingy and tell me what he said. Now go kid." PJ replied me with a 'okay' then leave me alone. I go back to drinking my chocolate milk shake not caring anyone passed me or try to flirt with me. What? Never waste a good drink!

°Paperjam POV°
I walked away and think about advice that Y/n give to me and that story..... Finally I arrived at Library and greeted by silent. I began searching for Fresh and try to search Fresh at the corner of Library.

I walk and walk until I saw unexpected things. I saw Fresh kissed another girl. I really feel heart broken right now. I really want to cry hard for what I see. That girl have a pink hair, pink skirt, pink shirt, pink socks, pink shoes, everything about her is pink and she wear a lot of makeup like all that bitches. They both soon noticed me and stop what are they doing. I swear I saw that girl is smirking at me.

"P-PJ it's not like w-what are you thinking! I-I can e-explain!"

"Y...Y-you c-cheater!"

I ran away with a very fast speed till nobody could beat me. I feel really broken right now, I can't believed what my eyes had told me. I really can't believe Fresh leave me only for that ugly girl. I ran to the park of the school then I sat down under a cherry blossom tree and crying silently there.