Bitch

°Paperjam POV°
I woke up at 3 A.M because I really want to go to the toilet. I walked downstairs and saw Y/n sit on the window watching something with her binocular. I will ask her what is she doing when I had already finished my businesses in my toilet. I walk to the toilet slowly without waking anyone up then do whatever people do at toilet.

When I finished and go out from the toilet, I didn't saw Y/n anywhere. Crap! Dad will kill me if she is missing! I ran to the window and checked if Y/n is outside or not. Yes, she is at outside fighting... That pink creature! She is bringing her scythe that I recognized.

>>>>>>

||•° Flashback °•||

       I was asking dad why Y/n is a jock not a nerd.

"*sigh* Y/n always sleep at class and never listened to teacher at beacon. She always got detention because of that." Dad said.

"But how she can pass the beacon with a 0 score at every lessons?" I asked.

       "Well let's just say that Y/n is strong and powerful enough for vanished all the pink creature, So she got an extra credit to pass the beacon. The beacon know that all the sudden decreased pink creature because of Y/n only. She even ever died because of someone named Betty." Dad explained each details.

      "If she had died... How she can alive again? And with the same age as me?" I asked again.

"Betty only take her soul and leave her body alone. I tried to make a fake soul with some paint from my paint brush to revive her back and it worked! But sadly her fake soul is really unstable. In every minute a piece of it faded. Until her soul is none... She can't feel anything since that... Well at least she still alive till now." Dad told me again.

       "But how she can be the same age as me? But not dad and father?" I asked.

"Well when I make that fake soul... Y/n turns into a five years old child like you... But she already matured? uh... Maybe. She even can lives with herself at that age, But I told her to live with you and us for some years until she was 10 years old.

    She denied the offer, She said that she will tried to come visit us as often as she can and will play with you. I and Error agreed so here we are now." Dad said. "Oh by the way if she ever called your boyfriend a nerd...

      Just forgive her because it's her habit. But she will understand and protect Fresh if you explained that Fresh is everything for your life and he is your boyfriend." Dad said.

"Oh... I will try my best." I said. I still can't remember that Y/n is my childhood friend... But why?

||•° Flashback ended °•||

I saw Y/n finished fighting all the pink creature and went back to home. I quickly run to my bed and locked it so she wouldn't noticed that I have been here. She walked to sofa and popped into it then drifted into a peaceful sleep. I walked back to my bed and sleep too.

>>>>>>>>

||•° The next day °•||