Horror movie

°Your POV°
We all already finished the food and go home. Surprisingly the servant of that restaurant don't want me to pay the food and give me free food. But meh like I care that much.

I was watching horror movie with Glitch shit, PJ, and Paint dude. We all make a bet to not scared, whatever happened in the movie. We all agreed and watch the movie. PJ and Paint dude holding each other feeling afraid. Heh such a coward, that just a movie not real.

Nothing happened till this far because this movie is boring as shit. I mean they call this horror movie? More like a boring ass movie.

"Dude, This movie sucks ass. Can we change it?" I said bored.

"Quite Y/n." PJ and Paint dude said, holding a pillow while PJ was holding a plushie. Pft seriously?

Glitch shit is sleeping even when the movie haven't started yet. Until the electricity suddenly went off without any warning. PJ and Paint dude are holding the pillow tighter and scared outta their life.

"Great... Just what we needed at the moment." I groaned.

"Shit, shit, shit. I don't like this at all guys. Holy lord jesus, please don't summon unwanted house guests. Holy fucking fuck!" PJ cursed, scared to death.

"Error please wake up! I'm scared." Paint dude said, scared as he shaking Error up.

"Ugh...Is it midnight already?" Error said groaning.

"T-The TV is back on." Glitch shit said scared a little.

"In a creepy manner." Paint dude said.

"Should we call anyone? Oh wait-shit. They all are in Y/n's house." PJ said trembling.

"Guys.....I think we should turn off the tv." Paint dude said afraid.

"But it's our only source of light, Dad!" PJ said shaking.

"So let's just sleep." Glitch shit said.

"Yeah, We will think about this tomorrow." I said yawning.

"No! What happen if there is a ghost or zombie come in!" PJ said trembling.

"It's only story PJ, They are not real." I said started to feeling sleepy.

"Yeah, Let's just sleep." Glitch shit said.

"B-but how a-ab-" Paint dude said but cut off by me.

"I hate to disturb all your of conversation, but there is scary ass lady soaked in blood and is crawling out of our TV as we speak at the current moment." I said pointing to that scary ass lady soaked in blood that is crawling out of the TV.

" I said pointing to that scary ass lady soaked in blood that is crawling out of the TV

"AHHHHHHHHHH" PJ and Paint dude shouted. While Glitch shit mumbled a 'holy shit'.

"Heh you all coward." I said as I pull out my scythe.

"Mind if I kill it?" I said smirking.

"JUST KILL HER ALREADY!" Paint dude yelled.

"Woah I never see you that afraid before." I said as I charged at her. I slash her body in half and shooted her multiple times. She fall down to the floor dying? I don't know for sure she is collapsing in the floor and turned into dust.

"Woah that is pretty easy even a baby can kill her. She doesn't even trying to attack me." I said.

"You all are such a coward!" I said.

"Hey! That's scary as hell you know!" PJ said.

"No, The movie is really sucks ass. This woman even more worse than the movie." I said bored.

"I want to sleep." I said as I collapsed at the couch.

"Woah...It's really dark in here. I'm afraid to go upstairs." PJ said.

"You want me turn on the light by my power of the electric?" I said.

"YES PLEASE!" Paint dude yelled.

"*Yawn* Ok..." I said as I snapped my finger. Electricity come out from my fingers and go to the lamp as the lamp turned on. "Guys... Just turn off the TV if you are not watched it anymore." I said as I sleep on the couch.

"Hey it's my couch!" Glitch shit yelled.

"Hoaahm... Just sleep with your Inky Kinky and have fun." I said, sleepy. I started drift into sleep.

>>>>>>

||•° Your Dream °•||

      I woke up in a very dark room. I don't remember that I have been sleep in this place. Last time I remembered that I sleep at couch after that scary ass lady soaked in blood killed by me. I looked around to saw nothing except black. 

    "Hello?" I called for anyone in this strange place. But no answer.

"Hello?" I tried again but a bit louder. I saw a pink figure laughing maniacally. Damn they are weird and crazy as an asshole.

"What do you call me?" They said like they can read my mind.

"Da heck?" I said confused.

     "We will meet soon my dearest sister." She said as she disappeared from existence. Dude it really confused me.

"Soon all of you love will die Tee hee!" She said to my mind. Really weird. Sister? I don't have any sister last I remembered. Soon there is a small light in there waking me up.

|| •° DREAM ENDED °• ||

>>>>>>

I woke up in the coach where I sleep. Dang this dream really strange. I don't know what do they mean. I clearly confused and clueless. I took a glance at the clock and it's 3 A.M.

"Uh... I will sleep again." I said to myself as I tried to sleep again but it seemed I can't sleep anymore after that dream. I walked and opened the window to see the pretty dark sky. I use my binocular and watch all the pink crap coming to this house.

Huh no wonder my dream said something like that. They are true. Wow that's sure many. I watch all the pink creature come in here in amazing speed like they really want PJ soul. I  pull out my scythe ready for this fight. I go out of the house and attacked them all.

[That video is your fight]

Finally I finished fighting all the pinky crap. I don't realize someone in the house is watching me fighting. I go back to the couch and feel really tired. I slowly fall asleep.