Part 11

For once more time you couldn't understand who was. Hopefully you didn't get hurt so much. Sofi was shocked.

S: Are you okay Y/N? What... Oh my god!

You were in pain but not too much.

K: Who is that bastard? What the hell!

Y/N: Guys I'm okay... I just want to go back to my room.

You tried to be patient and not cry again. When you went to your room you said to Kris and Sofi that you wanted to be alone. You couldn't believe the whole situation that you were in. You wanted to kill yourself and end this but you thought of Kris. He wasn't good too and with your death he would be even worse. At the same time Ellie called you.

Y/N: Hello?

E: Hi Y/N. How are you?

You didn't want to tell her that you were in the hospital because you didn't want her to fell sad.

Y/N: I'm okay. How about you?

E: I'm good thanks. I went to your house but nobody was there. Where are you guys?

Y/N: Oh...

You didn't know what to answer to her.

Y/N: You know... We are at a friend's house. Yeah.

E: Oh okay then. Call me when you are back. Let's go for a walk one day huh? I wanna make you fell better.

Y/N: Okay Ellie. Thank you very much. Talk again. Bye.

You weren't feeling good that you were lying to her. You didn't know what to do and you were in desperation. Time went on when you finally have been discharged from the hospital and you went back to your house with Kris.

Y/N: I'm so happy that I'm back to my sweet home!

K: Don't forget to rest as your doctor said.

Y/N: Ugh...

The same day you convinced Kris to go for a walk. He took you to your favorite restaurant.

Y/N: It's so good in here.

K: I know that's why I bring you here.

You smiled to him.

K: Y/N... I have something to talk you...

Y/N: Tell me!

K: You know... I... I like you.

Y/N: I like you too Kris.

K: No in that way you are thinking about. I want you to be my girlfriend.