Part 28

You were scared. You wanted to ran back to Kris. You didn't know if you did well but you keep walking with Jack. You arrived to his house and you went in. His house was so big and scary. You were looking around for a long time.

J: What do you think about my house?

Y/N: It's great.

J: Have a seat Y/N.

You sat on the sofa and you were thinking about what you did to fingure something out.

Y/N: Jack... I need to use the toilet.

J: It's on the right.

Y/N: Thank you. 

You didn't want to go to the toilet. You wanted to find something that would help you. As you were walking to the runway you went in to a small room. You opened the door and you saw something that it was unexpetable. It was Daniel. He was tied up in a chair and he couldn't speak.

Y/N: Daniel! 

He screamed whispered. You went closer to him.

Y/N: Oh my god! How...

You tried to solve him from the ropes but you couldn't.

Y/N: Daniel please stay here. I will find a way to leave Daniel the house for a little bit. Okay?

You said to him and we went back to the living room where Jack was.

Y/N: I'm back.

He smiled to you.

Y/N: Jack... I'm hungry.

J: Me too but I don't have anything to cook.

Y/N: What a pity...

J: Wait... I am gonna buy something from the market but it's not so close to my house.

Y/N: It's okay. I can wait as much as you want.

J: Okay. 

When he left from the house you stopped recording and you called Kristian and you went quickly to the room where Daniel was.

Y/N: Daniel, Jack left and Kristian is coming here to take you. I will try to cut the ropes.

After a long time you finally cut them all.

Y/N: Come on let's go. 

You went out of the house and Kris was already there.

K: Daniel! God!

Y/N: Kris let's go quickly to the police station okay?

K: Okay.

Daniel was shocked and he could talk. You went to the police station and you gave testimony.

Y/N: Please do something for this guy. He is out of mind. He is so dangerous.

PO: We will! Don't worry! He will be in the jail soon.

K: Thank you so much.

As you were leaving from the police station Jack was there too. Only you saw him holding a gun and try to shot Kristian but he shotted you.