Part 19

*3 YEARS LATER*

Dance teacher: Okay guys! Rest for a little bit we will start again in a few minutes.

Y/N: Oh I'm so tired guys! 

Margy: Me too... But we have to do our best for the competition tomorrow. I still can't believe that one famous singer will choose us for his dance team!

Y/N: Oh come on Margy. He or she will probably not be so famous as they say.

John: I agree with you Y/N.

M: Of course John! She is your "girlfriend".

Y/N: No I'm not!!

M: I know but you are his crush.

Y/N: Stop!

J: Hahahahaha it's okay Y/N it's the truth!

The three of you were so close together and had fun every time. After 10 minutes you started training again. The time was 9 a.m. and you had to leave and rest for the competition.

DT: Rest as much as you can guys! I know that you will be amazing! See you tomorrow at 10 p.m. at the stadium. 

Y/N: See ya!

You and John took Margy to her house and then John accompanied to yours.

Y/N: Thanks John! Go and rest now ok...

He interrupted you with a kiss on your lips.

J: Goodnight Y/N.

Y/N: Bye...

You were surprised. He liked you a lot but you didn't expect that. When you came to your house your Brother Bill has made for you spaggeti.

Y/N: Hello Bill. Oh here we have spaggeti! I'm starving right now!

B: Finally you are home! Look how skinny you became.

Y/N: Don't worry. I will be fat again after this food.

B: Bullshits... So... Are you ready for tomorrow?

Y/N: I'm very nervous but I will be fine.

B: I believe in you! You can do this.

Y/N: Thanks...

B: I have to leave now. My boss told me that I will work night from now on. Hope to see you in the morning. I will here at 11 p.m.

Y/N: I won't be here.

B: Good luck then! Bye.

Y/N: Bye Bill.

You finished your lunch and you went quickly to sleep. Suddenly the alarm rang. It was 7 p.m. You had to wake up and prepare to go to the stadium. You ate pancakes for your breakfast you dressed quickly. At 8.30 p.m. John came to take you.

J: Good morning Y/N. How are you?

Y/N: Good morning John! I'm good thanks how about you?

J: I'm good too. Are you ready for today's competition?

Y/N: Yes! let's go!

You arrived to the stadium 15 minutes later than your teacher said to be there. Margy was already there. You went to the backstage to let your things there and then you did your last rehearsal. Time went on and it was your turn to perform. 

M: Y/N! I know who is the famous singer! It's Kristian Kostov. Do you know him?

Y/N: What?

DT: Come on guys go!

You were in shock but one minute later you were on the stage.