Part 22

Κ: Let's go and stay to my house tonight okay?

Y/N: I can't! My brother will be worried about me!

K: Just tell him that you are at a friend's house.

Y/N: Okay then!

You got into his car and went to his house.

Y/N: Wait...

K: Yes. That was our house three years ago.

Y/N: You are still staying here?

K: Yes... I can't leave this place. It was like you were here with me and now you are with me for real.

You got out of the car and you went into the house. You looked around and you saw that the house was the same.

Y/N: Woa... It's still the same. You didn't change anything.

K: No I change something...

You went upstairs to your old bedroom.

K: You see? Your bedroom now is my studio. Is the place that I like to write my song here. Aa you understand all of my song which have written are for you.

You smiled and you looked to the floor. Kris holded your hand.

K: I miss you so much Y/N.

A tear fell on your face and you hugged him tight.

Y/N: I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you.

K: I'm not your fault Y/N. My brother did all this mess.

Y/N: No... I am the one you left you.

You stared crying.

K: Y/N... Stop please. We know who created this. Don't put the blame on you.

He kissed you with so much passion, he layed you in the bed and you two made love.

K: Y/N? Y/N!

You opened your eyes and you saw Kris.

K: Baby I have to go now. 

You lifted up from the bed.

Y/N: Mm... Okay...

You were still sleepy.

K: I made you breakfast whenever you want go and eat. See you in some hours. If you want something call me. I love you.

He kissed you and then he left. You wanted to sleep more but you woke up. You went to the kitchen and you ate your breakfast. The time was 11 p.m. You were so bored and you didn't know what to do. After a few minutes you decided to go for a walk around the city that you had to see for 3 years. At your way to the park you thought that you saw Daniel and you were right. You saw him speaking with someone who reminded a lot of Jack.