Part 34

"What...?" 

You whispered while you were touching the door.

Doctor: I am sorry but you can't go in.

Y/N: What? I need to see my boyfriend.

D: I am sorry but...

Y/N: Please!

You said to the dostoρ with a loud voice and a sad face. She couldn't say no so she gave you the special clothes that you had to wear to go in. You put them on and you ran to Kris's bed.

Y/N: Oh god!

You said as you were putting your hands in front of your mouth. You sat to the chair which was next to the bed and start crying. The doctor who saw you crying with sobs came to you.

D: Believe me he will be okay. His situation is quite good. The coma cause of the trembling so don't worry in a few days he will get well.

Y/N: Are you saying the truth right now?

D: Of course I do. I am not a liar.

He said to you as he were living. You calmed down a little bit and you holded Kris' hand

Y/N: Please Kris... Wake up okay? We had a wedding to do won't you remember? Please!

You lay drawn down your head and you saw that Kris was shaking his finger. You shocked.

Y/N: Oh my god! Hey someone! Doctors!

You started screaming and the doctors came to you.

D: Okay so we must wake him up right now.

Y/N: Please please!

D: You have to leave now.

Y/N: No no I have to stay by his side.

D: I am sorry but this time you can't.

He said as he went you to the exit.

You didn't leave from the clinic. You sat on a chair outside of it and you were waiting there for hours but no one came out. After a long time you fell asleep and you wake up on your bed. You opened your eyes and you saw Kris.

Y/N: Kris...

K: I'm here baby don't worry.

You lifted up from the bed and you kissed Kris on the lips.

Y/N: Oh god I am so happy that you are okay love. I was so scared.

K: Everything is fine now.

He whispered to you and then he kissed your neck.

You two were safe now and you weren't in dangerous. Times went by and you went out of the hospital. You returned back to your house.

Y/N: Finally!

K: Back to base.

You looked Kris and he came closer to you and he hugged you.

K: I just wanna lay to the bed with you on my arms.

Y/N: Let's do it then Kristie.

K: This night is ours.