Part 35 ~FINAL~

1 YEAR LATER

Y/N: OMG I won't be ready at my time Sofi what should I do? 

S: Hey don't worry you will be at your time to the wedding but first we must go to the court.

Y/N: I don't wanna come! OMG I'm so nervous rignt now! AAAA!

S: Y/N! Stop! You are pregnat! You mustn't be in this situation! You will come with me to the court and watch the trial of Jack!

She said to you with a loud voice and you couldn't say anything. Only yes. You went with Sofi by car to the court. Kris, Daniel and Bill was already there.

K: Finally girls! You came.

You went to Kris and hugged him.

Y/N: Sorry Kristie. It was my fault.

D: Guys the trial startes. Let's go and have seat.

After an hour it decided that Jack will stay at the prison for 10 more years. You were so relieved. Everything was ended now. Jack wanted to see you after the trial but you said no to him. After that you went back to the home because you had to prepare for your wedding. Sofi came with you.

Y/N: Sofi quickly you have to make my hair. Oh god I will be awfull.

S: Y/N what are you saying? You would be the prettiest girl in the world today. Trust me!

Y/N: Thank you so much for everything Sofi. I am so happy that I have a friend like you. You are always by my side.

S: Aw so cute. You know that is the same to you too.

You were ready. Your makeup, your dress, your hair everything was perfect and you were so beautifull.

S: Wow! You are a prince! 

Y/N: Hahaha thank you! So let's go!

You arrived to the church. Everyone was there. Kristian was holding the bouquet. 

D: She is here!

He shouted it and everyone applauded you. You went closer to him. Now your body was on his. He kissed you on the lips and you were official his woman right now. After a few minutes the wedding was on the end. Suddenly your belly started hurting. It was time for the baby to come out.

Y/N: Kris... Oh my god...

K: Y/N what happened?

Y/N: My belly... AAAAAH

K: Wait... WHAT?! The baby...

Sofi saw you holding your belly and came to you.

S: What happened? Oh tell me that...

Y/N: Just call an ambulance I am dying from the hurt!

You screamed so much and tried to hold your composure. Kris was so worried that he was ready to cry. A few minutes later the ambulance was there and you arrived to the hospital. You entered quickly to the surgery but Kris didn't enter with you.He was so worried because you were so many hours in the surgery. Finally a doctor later came out.

K: Doctor! What's goin on?

D: So... congratulation! Your wife just birthed two healthy twin girls.

Kris was so excited that he was feeling dizzy. Now he has three girls in his life. He was the happiest person in the world. But you were the happiest woman in the world too. From then your life went super good. Kris became a more famous singer and he had so so many fans. What about you, you were his personal dancer. Your daughters became well-known youtubers. THE END

Thank you so much those who read this fanfiction till the end! Thank you for your support and maybe I will write a new story later. Thank you one more time.

The writer, Archo!