Part 21

"Margy ... what? How..." All these thought were on your mind this moment. You didn't know how to react but you were trying to be happy because of your friend.

Y/N: Congratulations Margy! I'm so happy for you!

M: Thank you so much! I can't believe this Y/N oh my god!

Suddenly your stomach started hurting you so much! You went to the toilet and started crying without knowing the reason. At the same time Kristian's brother Daniel entered into the toilet.

D: It hurts huh?

Y/N: Daniel... How...

D: To be honest I am enjoying it... Yes!

Y/N: What are you talking about?

D: You saw Kris after three years, you took part in the competition hoping that you would be his dancer and now someone else stole your "seat".

Y/N: Why are you like that?

D: I want you to feel the pain that my brother had all this years that he was with you.

Y/N: The real winner was me right? You changed the paper...

D: Yes, that was me. What are you going to do now? It's so pity...

"Y/N! Y/N" You heared Kris screaming your name.

D: Don't be so surprised. He won't talk to you again. You saw how his career went on this years that he weren't with you.

Y/N: Yes... You are right... And I don't want to talk to you again so go away please.

Daniel went out but you didn't want to start crying again. You went quickly to the backstage, you picked up your things but John was there.

J: Y/N! Woa I'm so happy for Margy but I wanted you to win.

Y/N: Yeah I'm happy for her too. 

You were spoking to him very abruptly.

J: You are dissapointed right?

Y/N: No I'm not!

J: Why are you crying then?

He looked to you right in your eyes but you looked away.

Y/N: It's not about that John. Anyway I have to go because I am feeling horrible.

J: Wait we will leave together.

John picked his things too, you went to Margy to tell her a goodbye and then you left. As usual John took you to your house.

J: Goodnight Y/N and get well soon?! I can't watching you like that...

Y/N: Thank you John...

He kissed you on the lips without excepting that.

J: Bye!

You took a step to get into your houe but you hear Kris.

K: So he is your new boyfriend?

Y/N: Kris? What are you doing here?

K: I followed you.

He came closer to you.

K: I'm sorry for what happened Y/N. My...

Y/N: I'm scared.

K: What?

Y/N: I'm really scared.

K: About what?

Y/N: Because of your brother. 

K: I already know Y/N. Look at me.

He holded your head and you looked at his eyes.

Y/N: I found you and I'm not gonna let you again. Do you hear me? I will be here for you! I am your protection!

He said to you and he kissed you the lips.