Part 1

''Sofi I'm so nervous right now . I still can't believe that I will see Ari in a few hours . It's not a dream right? No... So sad that you are not here and you won't come with me. Wish you have a good time there in Belg...'' *Suddenly Kris came in to your room*

Y/N: Ya! How can you come in like that?! You scared me.

K: I'm sorry Y/N. You are not ready yet? Come on I have a consert today too and I must be there in 30 minutes. I will get you to Ari with my car so hurry up!

Y/N: Oh wait a minute I'm texting to Sofi right now. Just give me one second okay? *smiling to him*

Kris got out of your bedroom and you finished your text to your best friend Sofi. You turned off your computer and you went to Kris.

Y/N: I'm ready. Let's go!

You got in the car and Kris took you to the place where Ari's concert would take part.

K: Be careful my lady okay? If you need something call me at the same time.

Y/N: How can I contact with you? Maybe you will be on the stage. Anyway have fun Kristie. Good luck I love you.

Kris said that he love you too and left. You turned around and you saw a stadium full of people.

Y/N: WTF? Maybe I come late. But where is... 

Ellie: Y/N! Hey we are here!

You listened someone calling your name and it was your friend Ellie with a boy.

Y/N: Oh hi Ellie! How are you? 

E: I'm fine! Are you okay? Who took you here?

Y/N: My friend Kristian.

E: Oh okay. So here is my brother Jack. It's the first time you see him right? 

Y/N: Yeah. Nice to meet you Jack. I'm Y/N.

J:Nice to meet you too.

E: So let's go and take a seat somewhere. In an hour the consert will begin.

You were waiting for more than an hour and finally Ari came up to the stage.