Part 29

The sphere has succeeded in your hand. You were lucky because you didn't hurt so much.

K: Y/N! 

He screamed and he came to you.

K: What did you do asshole?

J: Do you want a shot too?

Jack tried to shot Kristian but hopefully you were very close to the police station and the police officers saw you and they came and took Jack.

PO: Guys, are you okay? Oh you get shotted! Come one we will take you to the hospital.

They boys helped you to lifted up and you went to the hospital. You were okay. Your wound wasn't so dangerous but you had to stay there for one night.

PO: You are okay now. I'm sorry but I have to go back now. Don't worry. Jack will stay in for a long time.

K: Thank you again!

The police officer left. Daniel was starring at you for a long time with a sad glance.

Y/N: Stop looking at me like that Daniel. Everything is okay now.

Kris turned around and came closer to you.

K: You shouldn't have done that.

Y/N: What did I do?

K: You protect me once again and look...

Y/N: Kris I am okay. You didn't listen what doctor said?

D: Stop guys.

Daniel spoke finally. You were surprised.

Y/N: Daniel! 

Kris went to him and hugged him.

K: I am so sorry brother.

D: It's not your fault Kristian.

You were so happy that everything was fine and all this mess with Jack stopped. One day already gone and you could leave from the hospital. You went back to the house with Kris and Daniel. You were so relieved.

Y/N: Home sweet home!

D: I'm so hungry guys. What about going out for dinner?

Y/N: Sure!

The time was 8 a.m. and you were preapared to go to a restaurant at 10 a.m. That restaurant wasn't in your city but a little far away from it. You arrived there and the place was super. You sat on the tablet which was near by the sea. You ordered your food and you spoke about a lot of things. Suddenly Daniel's phone rang.

D: Sorry guys. Be right back.

Daniel went outside.

K: So, how is your food.

Y/N: It's delicious.

K: Y/N... What do you think about babies?

Y/N: What do you mean?

K: How many babies do you want?

Y/N: What?!