Part 4

You were so sad that you wanted to be dead. At the same time Jack came in to your house.

J: Y/N why are you like that?Please stop!

 He grabs you and you hold him tight.

Y/N: I don't know why is this happening to me. What I did wrong? Please call Kristian I need him right now where is he? Oh my god!

You couldn't stop crying. Jack called Kristian and 10 minutes later was in your house.

K: Y/N! What's going on?

He ran to you and you hug him so much.

Y/N: Someone took me a video when I I was fainted. Why?

You started crying more than any other time.

K: What? What is she saying Jack? Did you hear something? You are in the same school.

J: No, I didn't but I will figure it out. See you guys.

He left from your house with much anger. Kristian took you to your bedroom and you fall asleep. 4 hours later you woke up and you went to the living room. Kristian was sleeping on the sofa. You wanted to go out to take some fresh air and that's what you did. When you were at the park you saw Maggie, one of your classmates.

Y/N: Oh hey Maggie.

M: Hi! How are you feeling?I heard what happened. It sucks.

Y/N: I'm not good. I want to learn who took me this video. I can't stand this situation Maggie.

M: Some people told me that the person who did that was Nick. You know... the bad boy of our school.

Y/N: What? 

M: I don't think so Y/N. I know he is so bad but I don't know...

Y/N: I can't believe this... Thanks for letting me know Maggie. See you again.

M: Bye Y/N.

At your way to your house you were thinking about this. You were so curious. When you arrived to your house you heard Kris saying to the phone ''No please I need this money right now. I can't go out of this. Just help me okay?'' 

You scared because you didn't know what was happening.

Y/N: Kris? What are you think about?

Kris turned around and you saw him very sad.