Part 25

Y/N: Ellie?!

K: From where did she appear? 

He whispered to you but you ran to her and hugged her so tight.

E: Oh! I didn't imagine that you would be so happy that you saw me haha.

Y/N: Why are you saying that? You were my friend here.

She smiled to you.

E: It been three years that we have to see each other. How are you? Why are you left from here?

Y/N: It's a long story but I am good now! How about you?

E: I am okay!

Y/N: Glad to hear that! Oh Jack is he okay?

You had a purpose for asking that.

E: To be honest I don't know Y/N. He left from the house two years ago and we don't know where he is now.

You were surprised buT you didn't want Ellie to notice that. You thought that what she said to you it was a lie because you saw him in your city but you didn't know if you want to believe her.

Y/N: Oh I'm sorry about that.

E: No it's okay. His behavior wasn't good at all. Anyway I have to go now. Wish to talk again one day. Bye Y/N.

Y/N: Bye Ellie!

You went back to Kris.

K: So... 

Y/N: So let's go!

You didn't want to tell Kris anything about Jack. When you arrived to the house happened something unexpectable.

Y/N: Kris...

K: Mm... 

He turned around and he saw a lot of reporters outside your house.

K: Oh my god! What happened?

Y/N: Did you see the news? They said about me because I came to your office.

K: It's okay a lot of times happened this to me but no one knew where my house was.

Y/N: Maybe someone followed me.

K: Fuck... Let's go from the other door of the house hopefully that they won't see us.

You entered into the house and no one saw you. You didn't expect that. You were feeling a lil sad.

Y/N: Kris I'm sorry.

K: About that?

Y/N: About what happened.

K: What? Are you serious? It's not your fault Y/N.

He came closer to you to give you a kiss and at the same time you ran to the toilet and you threw up.