Part 30

K: Well... You know that...

At the same time Daniel came back.

D: I'm sorry guys. A friend called me.

Y/N: It's okay.

You stayed at the restaurant for about 2 hours and then you went back to the house.

K: Today was amazing don't you think?

D: Yes, it was super cool but I have to tell you something.

K: What?

D: I can't live for a long time in your house guys. Tomorrow I will pick up my thing and I will return to my own home.

Y/N: Daniel, you can stay here as long as you want.

D: Thank you but I really need to go back.

K: As you wish bro.

It was so late but you couldn't sleep. You were thinking of what Kris told to you when you were at the restaurant. Does he want to get married? If that was what he wanted to say you weren't sure if would say yes. You were only 19 years old. After an hour of thinking  you finally fell asleep. You woke up at 10 p.m. Daniel was ready to leave.

Y/N: Daniel! I woke up at the right time!

D: Hahaha yes. So it's time to leave right now.

Y/N: Wait... Where is Kris?

D: He is at the car. He will drive me till my house.

Y/N: Okay then.

D: Y/N... I'm so sorry for what happened before. I know I am such an asshole.

Y/N: Just forget everything from the past.

D: Thank you... Really...

He hugged you and then he went to the car. You didn't want to lie to yourself. You were still in shock about the fact that Jack payed Daniel to break up you and Kris but you wanted to delete it from your memore and that's what you were trying to do. "Just forget it okay?" This phrase was always on your mind but your phone rang and you stopped thinking. It was Sofi.

Y/N: Hey... Sofi.

S: Hello! How are you? Did you forget me? We have so much time to talk.

Y/N: I know and I'm sorry about that but so many things happened these days. Well... Listen carefully.

You told her about everyhting. She was shocked but happy at the same time. She promised you that she would come and visit you one day. You wanted to hug her so tight but she wasn't there. After an hour Kris was back.

K: Baby.

Y/N: Kris!

You went closer to him and you hugged him.

K: Oh! Did something happen?

Y/N: Nope I am just happy that you are back safe.

K: Y/N today my company celebrate the fourth year of the opening and they invite me to go.

Y/N: That's cool! 

K: You will come with me.

Y/N: What?

K: I want them to learn that you are my girlfriend.

Y/N: Kris...

K: At 8 a.m. we must be there.

You didn't believe of what he said. You couldn't say no. You were panic. The time passed by so fast and you had to prepare. You wore a long red dress and your hair was curly.

K: Woah! You are so pretty Y/N. I just fell in love again.

Y/N: Thank you Kris...

K: You look nervous. Don't be okay? Hold my hand.

You holded his hand and you went to the car. After 30 minutes you arrived to the ceremony.