Part 32

Y/N: What?!

Everyone was looking at you but you were starring at Kris. You didn't except that and you didn't know what to say or what to do.

K: Y/N... Please answer me...

Y/N: I don't know...

Kris looked at you with a strange gaze. All the people was talking to each other and you felt embarrased.

Y/N: Okay... I will marry you Kris.

K: Finally!

He was very happy! He came closer to you and you kissed you on the lips. The crowd was applauded you but you weren't sure at all for this wedding. The time was 3 p.m., the ceremony ended and you had to go back to your house.

G: Congratulations guys!

K: Thank you George.

G: See you tomorrow Kris. Good night.

K: Bye goodnight.

You went to the parking and you got into the car.

Y/N: Kris...

K: Yes baby.

Y/N: I am not sure...

K: About what?

Y/N: About the wedding.

K: But you said yes.

Y/N: I know... I wasn't ready for that that's why I answered you so quickly...

K: Y/N...

Y/N: I'm sorry... Just give me some time to think about it okay?

K: Okay love. I understand you...

He holded your hand and then he turned on the car. You arrived to the house and you went quickly to the bedroom. You put on your pajamas and you layed down to the bed without taking off your make up. You were a little bit sad and thoughtful. A few minutes later Kris came to the bedroom and layed besides you. 

K: Sweetie you don't have to be like that for something normal. I know that you didn't expect that and I just wanted to see your reaction. Please smile okay?

Y/N: Okay... 

You turned by his side and you hugged him. Suddenly the alarm rang.

Y/N: Kris... Close it I wanna sleep more

K: Mmm... Oh sorry...

He turned it off.

Y/N: What time is it?

K: It's time to wake up. We have to go somewhere.

Y/N: Oh just...

K: Come on!

He interrupted you and he grabbed you from your hand. You ate breakfast quickly, you dressed and then you left to go to the place where Kris told you. Suddenly something unexpected happened. You crushed with the car.