3.0

an; 😭 im so sorry

moments, they're precious.

"Ethan!"

one moment, you may have the everything you have ever wanted.

"ETHAN!"

the next, you could just lose it all.

"Get them outta here!"

moments are what make everything so precious.

"Clear!"

the little moments; the first time you meet someone, the flowers you get them, their laughter, their smile

"We're losing him!"

it's not those grand gestures that prove love, no. it's the little things.

"No! NO!"

i, ethan grant dolan, love you, layla grace sinclair.

"I can't lose you!"

i know you will never be able to hear me say this, but i just needed to get it off my chest.

"ETHAN DON'T LEAVE ME!"

since the moment i met you, i knew i needed you in my life.

"ETHAN NO!"

and i have never been so thankful for knowing any one person out of my family than i have been for you, layla.

"Please..."

so, thank you, my love

"Don't go..."

i will forever love you.

"He's gone..."

only you.

"I love you."

***

g.b.d

"NO!" I whip my speaker at the wall. "NO NO NO!" I continuously scream, throw, and cry.

"Grayson..." Layla says.

"HE CAN'T BE GONE!" I throw my phone at the wall, watching it shatter.

"Grayson!" She touches my wrist.

I look at her, and in that moment, I break down completely. "He's gone..." I slide down the wall, crying. "He's gone, and it's all my fault."

"No, Grayson, it's not." She sits next to me.

"I should have known something was wrong! I should have never trusted those assholes!" I sob. "And now my best friend, my big brother...he's gone. And there's nothing I can do."

"It's not your fault."

I don't respond, just cry.

After a half an hour, Layla is gone, and I'm left emotionless.

Not because I don't care.

But because without Ethan, I'm broken. He's my literal other half. What am I going to do without him?