Chapter 3

The first few lessons for the soldier were quite boring most of the subjects were going over information which he had already learnt whilst he was training to become an assassin at the age of 7. Lunch soon arrived and Jin sat at a table in the canteen eating some soup and rice which he bought with his allowance, the canteen was packed with college students socialising with their friends. Jin sat alone but he suspected that it would not be for long, during the first lesson it seemed that the soldier had made an impression on the group of 6 who he was working with and this was soon confirmed when the same group entered the canteen and looked around frantically to find someone and that someone was Seokjin. It was not long until they found him since he stood out with the pink jeans and shoes that he was wearing.

"Seokjin" Taehyung shouted running over once his eyes landed on him, the other five followed not far behind. Taehyung claimed the seat beside Jin whilst Jungkook sat next to his boyfriend and Namjoon took the seat on the other side of Jin which forced Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok to sit opposite. Jin could feel multiple pairs of eyes burning into the back of his head and when he turned around nearly everyone in the canteen was staring at them with a shocked look on their faces.

"So Seokjin tell us, where are you from?" Hoseok questioned.

"I was born in Gwacheon, I moved here just under a month ago," Jin said repeating the information which the file had in it.

"When is your birthday?" Taehyung asked.

"December 4" Jin answered.

"Ohhh, that is next month we should celebrate" Taehyung shouted whilst jumping up and down in his seat.

"You hardly know me, why would you want to celebrate my birthday? I don't really celebrate it" Jin said which caused Taehyung to let out a loud gasp.

"Then tell us about yourself," Namjoon said, Jin smiled at the boy the whole experience so far has been overwhelming, no one had ever treated him like he was something other than a weapon and even without knowing him they wanted to celebrate something that he had never bothered about. Some of the information on the file had been corrected about the weapon, for example, his name, birthday along with his love for food but all of those had been stripped away from him during his childhood after his parents sold him to the company just to clear their debt quicker. 

"Hey are you alright, you're crying," Jimin said, Jin reached up to touch his face and just as Jimin had said it, tears were flowing down his face. 

"Sorry, it just no one has treated me like this since my parents died" Jin answered, he felt an arm wrap around his shoulders and pulled him into a hug, Jin let himself to be pulled into the hug and rested his head on Namjoon's shoulder. 

"Seokjin, can I ask you a question?" Yoongi asked his face was serious which made all his friends turn to face him with a confused expression, Jin nodded slightly turning his attention to the smaller boy. 

"When you had your induction this morning, who was it done by?" Yoongi questioned. 

"The deputy principal, why" Jin answered which Yoongi just nodded to. 

"The principal use to love this school but for the last couple of months he has been withdrawing from it, he never wants to do direct conversations with students and he refuses to leave his office until everyone has gone home," Yoongi said. 

'So students have started to notice that the principal is acting odd but it does not seem like they are aware of why' Jin thought to himself. 

"Maybe there is something going on in his personal life and does not want to affect others so he has pulled away until everything is sorted," Jin said even though he was fully aware of the reason why. 

"Well, that is one of the theories," Hoseok said. 

"Theories?" Jin questioned looking over at the younger boy but it was Taehyung who answered.