Different Sexuality

Different Sexuality
By: Silverfeather

From a very young age we're taught if you're not heterosexual you're not "normal,"
If you pansexual, bisexual, lesbian, gay, asexual, aromantic ect,
You can't be a part of the normality,
You won't have a normal life.

And in reality because of this mind set sewen into young people's young fertile minds,
It is.....
not because it's "weird" or "unusual"  to like someone the same sex both or not have sexual or romantic attraction,
But because our heterosexual peers pick on us,
Verbally sometimes physically because of our different sexuality.

I know if your bisexual you've heard many say your going to come out one day as gay, or you're just selfish and can't chose between liking males or females, or you're just confused, and that it's not a thing you can only like one or the other not both.

I know if your lesbian, or gay you've been told that you'll go to hell, or it's a sin to like someone of the same sex.

I know if your asexual you've been told it's not a thing, or you can't know you don't have sexual attraction if you're still a virgin, or you just haven't found the "right person," or your not having your sexual needs met etc sorta same for an aromantic person.

But let me ask you this,
How do you know what you're feeling is sexual attraction?
How do you know that people who are bisexual, or pansexual seriously don't like both males and females? You're not them, you don't feel what their feeling.
How do you know that it's a sin to like someone of the same sex? The Bible is very old it could have been misinterpreted, miswritten, or added on with false things.
You'd know things like this if you've ever played a game like telephone, or watched a rumor go around and slowly watch it get different and different as it's spreads farther and farther.