The truth {Trigger Warning}

(In this chapter it talks about abuse and if you are triggered by this please don't read this chapter)

You and Chat have developed a relationship as friends when you two both met. He would visit you every night. 

Saying his usual flirting and using cat puns that would make you blush. 

He even told you his identity.  

But lately his visits became longer and he would always leave and arrive with a depressed expression. 

You have asked about his strange behavior but he just brushed it off. 

But tonight was different...

Your pov 

I lay in bed staring at the window waiting for Chat to arrive.

 As I started to dose off when I heard a tapping at the window.

I got up and opened the window. "Hey Chat" I said as he climbed through the window.

But there was no response. 

His back was facing me as I thought of what could be wrong.

I just wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Whatever is wrong I'm here for you" I said. 

He slowly turned around, his eyes were full of tears as he starred at me.

"The truth is my dad and I haven't been getting along" he trailed off almost choking on his tears. 

" Ever since my mom disappeared he has been....different."

" What kind of different" I replied. All of a sudden he transformed into Adrien. 

I gasped in shock as I saw all the bruises and cuts he has gotten up his arms.

I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into my chest. 

As soon as I hugged him started sobbing onto my pajama shirt. 

He said in an almost whisper voice " The truth is I'm really scared of him."

He pulled away from the hug and said "I don't want to go home" in a scared tone.

" You can stay as long as you want" I replied with a reassuring kiss on the cheek.

  Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I had to end this chapter on a good note because I can't see my precious cinnamon roll Adrien sad.

~Author-Chan