Love and Friendship

Y/n= your name

H/t=home town

E/c = eye color

H/c= hair color

H/l=hair length

3rd person POV
It was your first day at a new school in France. You only new one person Adrien Agreste. You two were childhood/modeling friends. You would have photo shoots with him before you had to move back to H/t.

You left in 8th grade during the summertime. You promised that you would see him again. You kept that promise because you just moved back to France to stay.

Your POV

My H/c H/l hair blew in the wind as I walked up to the school entrance.My e/c orbs spotted a boy with messy blonde hair and beautiful greens eyes. " Adrien" you said making him turn and look at you in shocked expression.

" Y/n " he said running to me and giving me a big bear hug. " I told you we would see each other again" I said with a closed eye smile. He chuckled as we broke away for the hug.

He introduced me to his friends Marinette, Alya,and Nino. He offered to give me a tour and I gladly accepted. I have always thought of Adrien as my best friend nothing more nothing less.

Until my second day of school. I had gotten picked on by Chloe. Of course Adrien saved the day and she stopped. I was walking out of school when it started raining.

I stopped not wanting to get wet (hehe)since I did not have an umbrella. Adrien walked up next to me. I turned to look at his green orbs that met e/c ones.

He held his black umbrella out for me to grab without a word. " I can't. You'll get wet or catch a cold" I said not wanting the model to get sick.

" You matter to me more to me than getting sick" he said with a tint of pink highlighting his cheeks as he looked away.I reached for the umbrella. Our hands brushed against each other as I grabbed his hand.

Pulling him under the umbrella our hands were wrapped around the handle. Our fingers intertwined. Not a word was spoken as we looked a each other.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>His eyes filled with love. Yours filled with of friendship.<><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry for the short chapter I have been very busy. I would call this chapter more if a short story than a short chapter. Anyway I hope you like it reader~chan.

Author~chan