Life and Death

I had talked to Elena earlier today. She was sitting by herself looking out across the town that she called home. My father really loved her, more than Stefan did. He wasn't sure who he was, but my father, he knew exactly who he was and who he was prepared to be in order for Elena to love him. Love. The one thing that can break anyone. Even Klaus loved someone, I could feel it in my bones. He was deprived of a childhood and when his father turned Klaus and his siblings into vampires he found that Klaus was conceived of an act of adultery. He was a monster. But what was done was over with. Life had went on. Death had came. But there was still something that wasn't being told. Nobody knew what I knew about the original family. They all thought they were just made up stories. But I knew the real story behind the vampires. Damon was a vampire, Georgina was of Tatia's line. I was a vampire/werewolf hybrid, but I was also like Klaus in another way. I was part witch as well. Tatia was a witch. If Elena wouldn't have been a doppelganger she would have shared the same fate. She would have been able to practice magic. But fate worked in mysterious ways.
"Tala, where is Elena?" Stefan asked. I looked at his face and smiled sadly. "Stefan, Elena got a call today. Klaus has come forth. Tonight is the sacrifice. He has Damon and Jenna. He needs a werewolf, vampire, witch, and doppelganger to lift the curse. Katherine, I presume, is lurking around just long enough to see who falls. You need to find John and Bonnie and find a way to bring Elena back to life. She will die. But, using the right magic you can bring her back. Hurry Stefan, I have other things that I must do to make sure I keep my promise to Elena," I said looking at his face. "You know so much more than you are letting on," Stefan said narrowing his eyes. "Leave me be uncle. I will save the love of your life. But don't forget, this isn't for you. It's for my father. In the end you will find that she will not love you quite the same as your brother," I said standing up. He threw me against the wall before I could react. I was back in his face in a flash. "Stefan, don't move," I said lowly. Finally he got that we were being watched. It needed to look like we were turning on one another. "Leave Stefan. Find the love that you stole from my father and find a way to save her," I said lowly. In a blink he was gone.
I looked around me and that's when I found Katherine standing there. "You have learned a lot over the years," she commented. I just stared at her. "What do you want now Katherine?" I asked rubbing my temples. "I know he wants you," Katherine said softly. I rolled my eyes. "Jenna is his back up vampire. Tyler was his back up werewolf until he suddenly disappeared without a trace. Caroline was supposed to be his first choice for a vampire but she also disappeared. That means Jenna will die," Katherine said. I inhaled. "It's a loss that Elena will eventually come to see as a means to defeat him," I said thinking about the plan. "You have a plan," she said surprised. "Oh come on Katherine! You turned me, Damon was my father, Georgina was my mother, I was born here! What did you think I was going to do?! Stand by and watch?" I asked looking at her face. "No. I knew you wouldn't let your flesh and blood die," Katherine said. "That's one thing you didn't learn from me," she said sadly. "I will die for all of them if that's what it takes," I growled. "The full moon is here. I hope your plan works. If not, we'll all die," she said before disappearing. I smirked. Tonight would mean blood shed but it was going to be one hell of a night.
XXX
"Klaus!" Damon roared. He was pissed. He had been chained down here for a few weeks and nobody had came looking for him. Not even his own daughter had came. "Damon?" Jenna asked softly. He turned to look at her face. "I was supposed to protect you," he said softly. She jerked her head up to look at his face. "Why?" Jenna asked. "Because Elena loves you. I like you, Jenna. You were never supposed to be brought into this," Damon said softly. Jenna was quiet for a few moments before she looked at him again. "I heard you have a daughter," she whispered. "Yes, from when I was a human," he said sitting down. "What does she look like?" Jenna asked. "Come closer Jenna. I will show you," Damon said softly. Jenna scooted over to sit beside Damon, despite the chains that held them in place. She leaned over and he placed his hand on her cheek.
Jenna watched as Damon laid eyes on his child for the first time in 1893. She was beautiful. But when Jenna saw her face she gasped. It brought her out of the flashback instantly. "Damon, you must know something," Jenna whispered. Damon stared at her. "Your daughter, she is more powerful than Klaus is. There were stories told in the Gilbert family for years of a supernatural being that contained the blood of a werewolf, vampire, and witch. But also something else. Something that her enemy would be weak too," Jenna said. "What is it Jenna?" Damon asked. "She would get it from her father and mother. They would know because her father's servant would be a raven and he would be created by the venom line of her enemy. Her mother's ancestor gave her the blood she needed," Jenna continued on. "Spit it out Jenna," Damon growled. "She is part werewolf, part vampire, and part witch. But she shares a bloodline directly from the Original Witch herself. Tatia used the blood from the original witch to cast the curse. Tala is a half-sister to the original family," Jenna whispered. "That makes her an original," Damon whispered. "Yes, which means she is the key. To kill Klaus she must have not only two great bloodlines, but a common one as well. The Original Witch and Tatia's bloodlines were powerful. Your bloodline was the last ingredient," Jenna said, "we still have hope."