The Seven

Years had passed and the family had grown. The six children that had been born that fateful week had welcomed another playmate to the fort. A year to the date that Caroline had given birth to Dameon, she had given birth to a daughter, named Macey Elizabeth Gerard. The six older children were turning seven years old and the youngest was turning six. Gray, Dameon, Hope, Whiet, Violet, Macey, and Wolfram were quite the cavalry. I smiled. Jackson and I had been watching our son grow. Rebekah had raised him. She was the only mother he had ever known. But, he was coming into his powers and so were the rest. "Be careful Freya," I had whispered to her in her dreams. She needed to know. She had gotten the message and had started helping them. She was a great teacher and with Bonnie visiting every few weeks to help they were learning quickly. "You know, before she died she told me that there would a thing known as The Seven. I was confused, but now I know. Our offspring are the protectors and rulers of our races. They are the ones that will defend and protect, as well as carry on the legacy of our family," Klaus said. It was Christmas day. Wolfram was seven years old. Jackson and I had watched for seven long years. Klaus raised his glass of wine and all along the table glasses were raised. Everyone had found their mate and had raised their children. Wolfram knew that Rebekah and Stefan weren't his real parents. I smiled. Even though these children looked seven years old, they had reached their power. The next two years would watch them grow into full grown adults. Macey wouldn't come into her full powers until next year. I smiled. My legacy was locked in and there was so much more life for them to live. "An odd name you gave our son," Jackson said smiling. "Wolfram, you know what it means right?" I asked. He nodded and smiled. "The wolf and the raven," he whispered. I smiled. This was our story. We were the Originals, always and forever.