Cami

The days pressed on and Freya helped me awaken my magic. Elena and Hayley stayed close to one another and prepared for the births of their children. Caroline felt left out. But, with Hayley and Elena expecting, Caroline became closer than ever with her aunt, Rebekah. Both girls wanted children so bad. Rebekah would never get that chance. Caroline, with the right person and the right time would have her own children. And it didn't take long. Two months after three of us had found out we were expecting, Caroline started experiencing symptoms that were equivalent to a pregnant woman. Marcel would be a father. Everyone was elated. Klaus was happy for Caroline and we all knew that with four new babies within the Mikealson family we would have no problem defending them. Our time was running out though for defenses to arise against our Aunt Dahlia. And what made everything much worse was that Freya had to trap Finn in her necklace and Kol had returned to his old body and was living across town with the young witch, Davena. We were in the process of convincing them both to move in with us, at least until Dahlia had been defeated. After Caroline found she was pregnant they moved into the compound with us. We knew that it would be only a matter of time before Davena either abandoned her witch roots to become a vampire, or risk dying while leaving Kol behind.

Two months turned into four and now those of us that were pregnant were showing heavily. Elena's boy was growing stronger everyday, as was Hayley's daughter. Caroline was only two months pregnant, but with her being turned already and Marcel being a vampire she was going to deliver early. She looked like she had gotten pregnant with us. "How did it become like this? We are expecting three babies that are part of our family, one that is close enough," Elijah asked me. The others were out and enjoying the last peaceful days we would have for a while. Elijah and I were the only ones that were in the compound. "I don't know. I am glad that we found our little home though," I said. "And what if we can't defeat Dahlia? She will go after those that are in Mystic Falls," he said. I smiled. "Oh no dearest brother. That won't be happening. Dahlia can't touch anyone that is dear or blood related to me," I said. Elijah turned to look at my face. "After this is over, leave this place and return only after you have found your beloved," I said. He stared at me for a moment. "What if I never find her? I've been alive for a thousand years. Surely I would have found her by now," he said. I laughed. "I was born in the 1800s and my true mate wasn't born until the 1900s. Want to ask that again?" I asked. He sighed and smiled. "Maybe I will. Maybe I'll take off and find the one person that I have wanted for a thousand years," he said. I nodded and walked to my room. My mate was dead. Elijah and I was in the same boat. Suddenly I heard a voice. I looked up and saw a blonde headed woman standing outside. 

"Who are you?" I asked standing on the balcony. "Klaus' shrink," Elijah said. "She knows what we are," he said. I nodded and looked at the blonde girl. "Very beautiful. I can see why Klaus is taken with you," I said smiling. "My name is Cami. I am Klaus' shrink," she said. I could tell that she was nervous. I started toward her and when she saw my stomach clearly her eyes became saucers. "You must be Tala. The half-sister," she said. I laughed. "Something like that. Tell me Cami. Do you love my brother?" I asked. I could already see well into her future. She would become a vampire. "What do you mean?" she asked frowning. "He doesn't love Hayley, that is our other brother. But, Klaus does love you. I can already see your future," I said. She stared at me hard for a moment. "I don't want to know," she stated folding her arms across her chest. "You're sure you don't? It's very intriguing," I said smiling. She frowned. She was thinking on it. "No. If I'm going to die, I'd like it to be a surprise," she said. I just laughed. "Brother, I'm going out on the town. Stretching my legs would do me good. I'll be back soon," I shouted toward Elijah. Then, as I walked past Cami, I whispered, "You will die, but like the phoenix you will rise again." She whirled around but I was already gone. She would become a vampire before our children entered the world. She was Klaus' rightful mate. As was Hayley, Elijah's.