My Sister and Aunt

She was the oldest sister of the Original Family. Everyone thought that she was dead, but before Silas had disappeared his eyes locked with mine and he showed me what she was, who she was. My poor sister. "Freya?" Rebekah asked frowning. "That's impossible!" Klaus growled. "It is her. Listen to her story," I whispered hoarsely. She stood there for a moment looking at our faces. Then she spoke. "My dearest family. Oh how I've missed you," she said with tears rolling down her face. "How are you alive?" Elijah asked. She looked from his face to Klaus and then to Rebekah and her gaze settled on me. "You already know," she said softly. I nodded and looked at the other three. "Cole and Finn are dead," I said. "I know. Finn was too much like our mother. Cole's impulsiveness got him killed," she said steadily. "How are you here?" Rebekah asked. Freya looked at her with those sad blue eyes and smiled weakly. "Let me tell you how dark our mother really is," she said. Everyone made themselves comfortable and waited.

"Our mother had given birth to me and Finn already. She was pregnant with Elijah and she knew it would be her last. So she bargained with the only witch that was as powerful as her. Dahlia, her sister. In exchange for the first born of every generation the rest could live in peace and be prosperous. Mother made the agreement and gave me to Dahlia. She took my power and bound it to her own self. We sleep for a hundred years and then awake for one year. But mother broke that promise with Dahlia when she created her remaining children as vampires. But Niklaus has given life to another being. She will come for her," Freya said. Niklaus snarled.
"Why hasn't she come before now for Tala's child?" Elijah asked. Freya looked at me. "Because Tala wasn't born from our mother's body. Her lineage is safe. But the agreement that was made had a reverse side effect and a loophole. Tatia actually helped Ester when she created you. Your child is the protector. Dahlia will come for Klaus' child and the only one who can stop her is your child...or you," she said softly.
"How can I stop her?" I asked taken aback. "You are the Original Hybrid, you have access to all of your pedigree. Vampire, werewolf, and even witch with proper awakening. I can help you with that. You may be the only one who can save us. The child may not be strong enough and if I am awake then Dahlia is too and she had already sensed the child's magic. She will come when the baby is born," Freya said. I snarled. "I have already lost too much. I will not lose another family member," I growled. Freya dipped her head in understanding. She would help me.