saved by Shawn

Riley's pov

"Today's the day!" I'm excited it's my 17 birthday!!

"Happy birthday honey!!" my mom said as she had just arrived home from her night shift!

"Mom your over working your self!" I say but in a hurried voice. why was in such a rush to get to school. know one liked me there anyway I was just a strait A student that was a total nerd.

I don't have any friends, at lease my science teacher says hello to me very once in a while.

Announcements:

"Hello fellow student today lacrosse will not have practice!"

"No one cares" a boy yelled from the back of the room

"We'll then today's birthdays are Patricia Yung, Andy Peres and Riley Hayes."

The announcements shut off. Thank god! Normally people cheer when they hear someone in the classes birthday but I was called "weird girl" I don't think anyone knows my name. I made it though the day I don't know how but I did.

I make my way home and find a black car trail behind me. I was to frustrated to think about the car. thoughts raced though my head "I've never had a friend, I've never had a boyfriend I've never had anyone say hi to me except on welcoming do as a freshman".

The car came to a holt and three men start to chase me! my leg have out and I hit my head on the pavment. I don't curse so I say "shoot". my body went numb.

All I remember is shadows. I can't make out a face. Every think went black.

I woke up to a cement room on a seemed to be a 100 year old mattress.

"Where am I???" I ask as I woke. "Hell"a girl said from the other mattress.

I had been kidnapped. "Why are we here?" I asked. " torture" she replied she seemed scared, witch terrified me. "Hi, I'm Sam." she said still on her daze. " I'm Riley." should I be scared or happy cause I may have a friend but I'm also in a jail basically.

A tall man in black cam in. "Get up!" he screamed. "shut the f up!" Sam yelled. he came in a yanked her up" what did you say little slut??". The blood in her face was drained I was shaking as I stood up. Sam and I followed him out of the room. I was in a living hell and I haven't been here for a full day.

He took us to this room filled with the sluttiest outfits I've ever seen. "Does he expect us to wear this?" Sam asked me. "get dressed!" he yelled. "yep!" I said to sawn I was terrified. "How old are you?" the man yelled. "14" I lied my height got me through it. "god, ok then why did we get I minor!" he yelled to this other man. " I didn't know." he sounded familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

He came over to me when the man in black left. they still made us put on the slut outfits even thought I was "14" that they know. he looked me dead in the eye and said "your not 14!" How did he know!!!!! "how do you know" I managed to get out with a lump in my neck. " Your in my history class, little miss know it all!" he said in a mocking voice. " I didn't think anyone new who I was!" Water started to form behind my eyes. Sam stood their eavesdropping I know mew it. " how could they not notice this pretty face." he laughed but his eyes were blood shot he was on drugs I knew it. I helped me off the ground I was half naked basically cause I was threaded earlier I was scared.

"I'm jake." he said. I could care less cause he treated me like a slut but I know I'm not. The man in black came back and said " get over here now!" we all ran over scared of what awaited me men every where. "O god!" I say to Sam he gave me and same a yello sticker that said "minor" which also scared the living day lights out of me. jake came over a to me and Sam while other girls were living with force I knew what would happen to them and I cringed.

Jakes eyes were even more red and he was drunk. "Great a drunk, drugged guy! Sam said. "Riley right!" he said. I was scared to lie so I said "yes.". he kissed me on the forehead and got this evil grin my first thought was to run and that's what I did it had left a tank top and shorts on thank heaven I pretended to leave in the crowed and I got out.

I ran as fast as I could going around buildings until I saw a small motel. " l.a inn." wait I lived in ohio! how long have I been gone??? I told a maid what had happens and she snuck me in. I could stay a few hours but then I would need to leave. an hour passed I got a bag with water and food and took off I knew they would come looking for me but my best chance was to fun at night.its nearly 3 in the morning and I find an old brick building I sat and slept their for the night.

The sun rose and a group of guys walked passed one saw me" ate you ok??" he ask I shake my head and I start to cry he sat next to me "the other guys kept walking. "come with me."he said. I node and stand up. He yelled "wait up!"and they stop. "who is that?" one asked "I'm Riley." I said still crying. "I'm Matthew." he said. I looked at the guy next to me and smiled "I'm Shawn." he said. "Thank you for helping me." I broke down even more. Shawn looked so sympathetic I could tell he wanted to ask what was wrong but in stead he opens his are sure I just met him, but I hugged him I cried on his shoulder he graves my torso and pulled me in. "where do you live?" he asked "Ohio"I knew I was in LA. "do you have a place to stay?" he asked. I shook my head I knew if I talked I would cry even harder. "You can stay with us if you want." I node he's so nice to me why? I'm not pretty, I'm friendless, I was kidnapped but he doesn't know it what do I do??