He returns

Matts pov

"Shawn is too soft hearted!" I complained to Aaron. "Give him a break he rescued a girl of the street!" Aaron replayed in an almost serious voice. "He's changed." I'm sorta upset about it. She's been with us for a week. she is different than most girls we met. Most of the girls that I've met have been sluts cause they think that's what teen boys like. "Knock!" it was Shawn. "O look it's super boy!" Taylor cried out like he was in a comic. "Shut the f up! Taylor. "Too scared to actual say it?" Taylor mocked. " I don't curse for Riley's sake!" he snapped at Taylor." Anyway what?" I ask. his face turned red like he was embarrassed!

Shawn's pov

"Um, see it's Riley!"I choked out. "what's wrong?" Matt asked. "don't tell her I told you but she was kidnapped she lives in Ohio!" I was dead serious." how do you know?" Matt says as if I was making it up. "She told me last night." I say almost crying.

"All I know is we have to protect her, she's one of us now!" I walked out and went to my room I started to cry. How could they take her of all the people? why? it's all I could ask myself. I'm now balling I didn't notice that Riley bad walked in. "Are you ok????" she ran over to me. "why are you crying??" I try not to let he see my bright face cause guys don't do that type of thing. I look up and she was crying. I finally answer, "cause I was thinking of what you told me last night, I'm crying over them taking you!" her eyes widen with even more tears. "your crying over me!". I node she hugged me without warning. I needed it though. " your beautiful." I say. she stares at me for a minuet she was stunned. "thank you but...." No "buts" I say. "Thank you!" she said now crying but smiling. "why are you crying?" I ask "there tears of joy! she said. "I've never had a friend key alone a best one nor a boy one.". I was stunned "wait never?" . "Yeah never." she said. "It's getting late I say we better get to bed, where are you gonna sleep?" I asked. she didn't say anything she learned over and kissed me on the cheek and curled up next to me" right here!" she said I caught her smiling.

A few hours later Taylor walked in laughing we both woke up next to each other I could tell what Taylor was thinking, " O what's going on here?" he said. "We were sleeping that's it." Riley said. "Don't you usually sleep on the pull out couch?" taylor said in a sassy voice. " Goodnight Taylor." I said. "good night babe I whispered in Riley's ear she turned to me and said "good night!" with the biggest smile one her face.

My arms where wrapped around Riley we fit together like a puzzle piece. she didn't resist she cuddled up next to me. wow she's never had a boyfriend yet she was good at this romantic stuffs. I could tell tell that she woke up. "Good morning beautiful!" I said in my raspy morning voice. "Good morning she said giggling. she turned her self around to face me "why haven't you tried to go home yet?" I asked "I'd miss you too much and I lost my parents when I was young I have a brother but we lost contact after I was put in an orphanage I call my foster mom, mom cause she raised me like I was her own but I don't want to go back it's the same as being kidnapped you treat me like royalty." she said this and I almost cried but it seems like she's explained it before. She got up and looked out the window she fell to the floor crying. A man in black was standing outside. I ran over to her I slammed the door "who was that??" I asked scared half to death "he kidnapped me and now he knows where I'm at." she's on the floor crying here eyes out.i try to comfort her but then I really want to go kick that guy in the face. "look at me, it's alright remember I'm here and no one can come between us. ok." I say trying to reassure her. she looked up at me and said "I'm sorry." and she got up and ran to the bathroom.

"Riley are you ok?? I ask. I here water running but still no response. a few minuets later the water stop "good bye!" I heard her cry "No! don't do this please!" Begging her. "Shawn I love you, goodbye." she said and it went silent for a few seconds I started to cry. I ran and kicked the door it didn't budge I need the guys.

"Matt come quick bring Taylor, Cam and Nash!!! I yelled crying! use three kick the door down she was face first in the bath tub not moving. I pulled her out was it to late???