Being shawn girlfriend

Riley's pov

I feel a sleep and I heard shawn say good night but I was to asleep to respond. The next morning Shawn was already up. He had folded all my clothes and smiled at me when I woke up. I get up and I ran over to him. At this point the only thing I wanted was to be around him. It was July now I hadn't missed any school cause we got out early since seniors had exams and we had finished what we needed. So we got out May 20 and the seniors got out May 21. There was another Magcon today and I think I was more excited than Shawn. I straitened my hair today it reached my waist line and the ombré looked a lot better. I took design as a freshman and junior. I took Shawn's uk shirt and turned it into a crop top. Since it was blue I wore white shorts with it. I did my makeup as usually and found time to paint my nails. I did this all in the bathroom, so by the time I was done it was full of girly fumes. I walked out hoping shawn wasn't going to be mad I cut up his shirt. "I'm sorry." I said before he could say any thing. he just laughed. "It looks better on you anyway." He pulled out another uk shirt and laughed even harder. He put it on. Cameron walked in our room while we were laughing. "Twining!" he yelled. I tossed my phone at him. "what do you want me to do with this." he joked. "take a picture!" I started laughing. It turned out amazing. "Time to leave!" carter shouted! Shawn took my hand will I was like shaking with excitement. "Why are you so excited?" he laughed. "I love magcon!" I was so happy. Taylor was wearing a shirt that said "nashty" and Nash was wearing a Taylor caniff shirt. It was really funny. We soon got to magcon and I was about to die in excitement. I turned into one of those fan girls. There was a stand selling stuff so when I had to go wait I went and bought a magcon sweatshirt and a shirt that said shawn mendes also a magcon beanie. I would have spent 100 dollars but I said I was Shawn's girl friend and showed his vine to prove it and I got it all for 20 dollars! The doors opened an I literally screamed! it was so funny, Some girls recognized me and took pictures with me! it was actually really fun, except for some girls giving me dirty looks. I got in line for the meet and greet, even thought I see them every day it felt like I was meeting the president or one direction even though I was seeing my boyfriend and his friends. I put my stuff in a corner so no one would touch it before I got in line, so I only had my phone. They called next and you got to visit them in twos. First I see jack j and jack g. "hey bro!" I laugh. they both start to laugh too. I got a picture and moved on to Carter and Hayes. we said hey as usual and them I saw cam and Nash and the rest of the guys. at the last stand was Shawn and Brent. I made it over there as fast as possible. There were girls obsessing over him and he'd give them a kiss in the cheek and I would get jelly so as soon as got over there there he finished taking a picture and kissing her on the cheek. they where still standing there in aw so I ran over to him and he smiled. "I missed you." I laugh "lol I missed you to!" I kissed him like a fast kiss on the lips and the girls started to scream and cry. I felt bad but on the other end he's my boyfriend so stop kissing him on the cheek. "hi I'm riley!" I introduced myself to Brent. "I'm brent, and I haven't stopped hearing about you!" I just started laughing. I told Shawn I would be in the corner at the end of magcon. We had to say goodbye witch broke my heart.

Shawn's pov

Magcon had just started I was going on and in about Riley to Brent. I finally saw her running to me all I can do is smile. She kissed me but not like what I had wanted. I could tell that she's extremely jealous person so I didn't say anything about the fan girls screaming and crying. We took lots of pictures and cute ones at that. We got one of us pointing at out shirts and laughing. eventually time was up and we had to rotate. "Dammit!" I say a little to loud and brent just stares at me. "Bye bae!" I shout as Riley walks away. She blew me a kiss and I laughed. For another 2 hours girls came up to me crying and screaming. I liked it better with Riley not just because she my girlfriend but she doesn't over react. It's finally over and I go to find Riley. Shes where she said in the corner. She had a bag in her hand filled with magcon stuff. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Lets get going!" I say and she nods in agreement. We get in the car and he looks at me about to cry. "That was the last magcon." I said and tear came flooding out of my face. "really!, OMG babe it's ok it's ok!" Shes trying her best to comfort him. "we gonna find something to do as a family." I said She nods, "I'll just stay in the hotel while you go have your family time." he looked at Me surprised "your apart of the family." She smile when i said it and his tears lighted. "where going to go to the bowling alley cause that's where we basically all met. Shes nod now I can tell she's about to cry.