Shes alive

Riley's pov

I can't handle it I ran into the bathroom. I was done with my life my mind was racing the last thing I remember is turning the water on. I remember saying "I love you too Shawn." I tried to drown my self after I hear shawn cry I couldn't take it I dove it I was out.

"Press on her chest!" I hear someone say. my eyes open shawn above me he was still panicking. I coughed up water everywhere. I tryed to sit up bit I was dizzy but I wouldn't lay there. shawn was crying and the rest looked in shock. " You scared the sh*t out of me!" shawn said but he looked happier now. "why did you do that babe?" he said to me in the list caring voice ever. " I didn't want anyone to get hurt cause of me. I managed to get it out I was now crying. " Come with me." he said we ran down to the beach wear no one was in sight. we sat and I was so happy to be around him even though I just tried to kill my self. "You care." I said and looked up at him we where sitting next to each other his had was on my leg. " I love you Riley." I smiled and wrapped my leg over top of him now where sitting chest to chest and I sat on his lap. " You know what?" he said "what" I say in the girlest voice ever. " I want to kiss you." he said he leaned in and his lips touched mine. skin to skin I graved his torso and pulled us together it soon turned into a make out and lasted forever. His has started to go up my shirt I didn't know what to do I just let it happen. my first kiss turned into a make out an started to go further. my arms moved up around his neck. I never opened my eyes. his hand started to go in my jeans and I broke the kiss. "I'm sorry" I say "but I'm not ready.". he looked at me and said "neither was I." and smiled. we better go back up stairs he said. " your a good kisser by the way. he told me. 'thank you I guess?".

We walked up stairs and found all the boys in the hallway. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Their you are we though she might of ran away or something?" Matt said. "So what did you guys go do?" Taylor asked. I looked at Shawn and smiled " None of your business." u saw winking a Shawn. " You'll have to tell us sooner or later!" Nash said. at this point I was done "Ok" I made out with shawn on the beach,is that what you wanted to know?" I said in an almost too sassy voice. " Dam" Taylor said in a slow voice. " I don't believe you Cam said, Shawn never gets the girls." shawn looked kinda upset. "Kiss me" I said to shawn our heights were to different I went on my toes and we kissed. Cameron was shocked. "Who gets the girl now" Shawn said.

We go back to the hostel room shawn took his shirt off and I saw his six pack. I'm dying. But then he put a new shirt on. All my night clothes are dirty and I didn't want shawn to know. I'm comfortable around him. "shawn can I borrow a shirt." he smiled and tossed me a shirt with u UK on it. "thanks." I say I zoned out for a minuet I forgot he was there I took my shirt of with out thinking. thank The Lord for bras is what ran though my head. I had Nike pros on. "You could sleep in that." Shawn joked. I slid his shirt on an crawled up next to him. "we never finished our kiss !" Shawn said with a grin on his face. he laid down and sat on this stomach we held hands and just looked at each other for a few minuets and then he sat up. "kiss me." I say the runs his fingers though my hair an kisses my forehead, then cheek and got to my lips it didn't wait to turn into more. I slide my had up his shirt thus time and he did the same to mine now my shirt had come up a little so are skin touched even more. I took my hand and ran the though his hair. Is it bad that I wanted it but I knew I shouldn't. I started to slide his shirt off and he didn't care. our lips broke for a second as I pulled his shirt over his head his skin was soft and warm. what was I doing I've know him for 3 weeks now but that didn't matter to me. We some how turned and we were now laying down and I was on the bottom but I still had all my clothes one his hand went up the front of my shirt this time a graved my boob. it was different yet again I didn't know what to so well I still had a bra on so it wasn't like that. my arms were around his neck. I felt something in my mouth this had now turned into a French kiss on accident but I kinda liked it better than the make out. his skin was getting warm and sweaty but our lips and we got more intense as he started to undo my bra Taylor walked in but we didn't notice until a few minuets later. when Shawn got my bra undone is when we noticed he was there. He was in pure shock he ran out of the room.

I sat up and rehooked my bra. shawn was about to put his shirt back on "Wait, I like it better off." I say I kinda sounded like a slut but it was true "Ok" he looked at me andsmed a few minuets later everyone had ended up in our room " What the hell was that?" Taylor said. I just looked at all of them " This is none of your business." Shawn said. "Well when I walk in on to people almost at 3rd base would feel?" I was embarrassed but yet I wanted to kiss Shawn again. " Leave them alone!" Matt said. "I'm sleeping in a different room!" Taylor said. "wake up" I heard a voice say. I woke up to see Shawn you fell asleep on me after Taylor walked in you fell right asleep. "where's Taylor?" I asked. "He slept in matts room."Shawn said "He said he would keep it a secret if we want?" . " I don't care at this point all I know is I'm not going to do something I don't want I'll stop it if I feel that way." I say he just nodes" let's get some sleep." The light cut out and my eyes get heavy. "I love you Riley!" Shawn said. " I love you too!"

Please comment wait you think and follow I love everyone that's reads my fan fictions ps I'm a shawn girl if you haven't noticed lol