Canada

Riley's pov

I fell asleep on his chest. This is everything I could of ever dreamed of. Being here with Shawn and knowing that he wants me here. I didn't want to go back home this was my new life but I can't always depend on him. I woke up but I still hadn't adjusted to the time change. Shawn was up and cooked breakfast. I got up at 8 o'clock surprisingly that's early for me. He made coffee, I love coffee with all my heart. "Good morning babe." he said and brought me a plate of good we had slept on the couch. I sat up and my hair was literally like a tornado from being in a pony tail. "How do you like your coffee?" he smiled while pouring me a glass"um sugar and milk I guess." I was still half a sleep. It was amazing where did he Lear to cook like that.

"Thank you it was amazing!" and he smiles. "school starts next week so we should probably go shopping and talk to the school today." I smile I can't wait to have my last year of high school with him. "Ok i hope this schools different." I say not meaning to. "what do you mean?" O god what did I do now I have to explain the worst years of my life. "I didn't have any friends." I sigh. "we'll now you have me and I'm sure you'll make friends but your mine remember that." I laugh and he sits next to me. " I love your house." I truly do. "You mean our house." he smiles and my heart is popping again. "I love you.i truly do." I meant it. "I have to show you something he smiles and opens the window. It's all forest and trees and you can see a little bit of mountain it was so beautiful. "I've been waiting to be able to show you this view cause I think of you and how beautiful it is." I hug him and wrap my arms around him. I lived in what's a dump composited to this.

I walked into the bedroom where he had sat our bags. my bag was empty "where's all my stuff?" I laugh he opened up to a walk in closet that i had dreamed of. "Let's just say from my rich parents and magcon this is what you get." He had hung up my clothes. I got ready and did the usually make up and hair. "Lets go to the school first." he said as we walked out. he drove to briggs high school. We walked in I guess he had called ahead of something because the lady said "you must be Riley, Mr.clade will see you on a minuet. " I called your mom and had her fax your paper work." he looked at me "how did you get her number?" I was a little confused "I saved it after you called from my phone." why did he save it. Wait that was the night he asked to be my boy friend now that makes a little more since.

"Hi are you Riley?" a tall blonde asked me. "yes and you must be Mr.clade?" he was younger than I thought. "yes I'm the guidance counselor at Briggs, Your mom faxed over you records and it seems you where signed up for. Honers science, honers history, honors English, calculus, and French 5 and you've done cheerleading all though high school so no p.e. classes." Shawn looked at me a little surprised "yes that is all correct." I smiled. "You also have a 4.2 gpa, which is out standing." he was smiling. " I took ap classes as a sophomore and junior." I was proud of myself. "We have everything we need so welcome to Briggs high school." he handed me a supply list. "you'll get your schedule mailed to you." I stood up and shook his hand "thank you." shawn said a few things to him after that but I couldn't make out what he was saying. When he walked out he spoke "Welcome to Briggs high." he said with a smile. "Well I'm not the smart one anymore." he said and smiled and laughed. " Well I need at lease on class with you." I say "we have almost all the same classes." he says and I could tell I was smiling. We went into the mall and I went to Pink first. I asked if they had any jobs available and surprisingly they said you start tomorrow at five after 20 minute interview. "Where were you?" he said when I walked back. "I just got a job." I could tell he was happy for me just didn't want me too leave or something. "Well be working at the mall together."I began to smile. "You work at the mall?" I was a little shocked. "yeah Starbucks." Now I was even more surprised. "well you'll have to make me some sometime." I laughed.

We finished our shopping I just got a bunch of clothes that were cute and Shawn picked out this dress it was really cute but kinda slutty but O well.

We went back to our apartment and I hung up all my clothes. "so what do you want to do?" I say sitting down on the couch. He came and sat next to me "this" he kissed me on the cheek and then I turned to face him. "And this." he kissed my forehead. "but most of all this." and kiss me on the lips. Why does he have to be so good at this. I turned it into more this time. I want to kiss him like this every day and every night. I ran my fingers though his hair. he pulled me on top of him. His hand wrapped around around my waist and mine around his neck. I bit his bottom lip in accident. "holy shit babe stop turning me on." I was kinda glad that I was turning him on but I also felt bad for biting him. I ran my fingers though his hair again pulling it a little bit. "that's it." shawn said and pulled his shirt over his head. He was warm like hot but I was kinda cold so it felt amazing. "This couch is uncountable." got up and walked into the other room I ran along and caught up to him. He graved my waist and fell back landing on the bed. I smash my lips on his. I missed his lips and it had only been 5 seconds. he brought our bodies together and I was on top of him this time. I sat on him while he laid back I traced my fingers along the lines of his abs and he smiled. some how he ended on top of me. I like it better this was I don't like being in control. He has a habit of putting his hands up my shirt and of coarse he did. He played with the waist line of my pants." babe'' I began to say. "fuck...i love when you say babe." I smiled "hey babe." I giggled. he traced small circles around my thighs. His hand slide up the back of my shorts." Now your turning me on." I laugh "is that so."he said and smiled. he kissed me waging and said I love you every time." I think that's enough for tonight." I say and wink at him. "ok babe." I put on a sorts bra and nike pro's usually I'd wear a real shirt but I didn't really feel like it. "Damn babe." I sat next to him he pulled his arms around me I could feel the tiredness in my eyes. he began to sing generally 'you and i' by one direction in my ear I drifted to sleep wrapped in his arms. He was he moves and speaks makes me love him more and more.

( thank y'all so much for reading I'll try to update daily❤️❤️❤️❤️ so should it be siley or rhawn👐👍

More charters will becoming in next chapter!!

Saved by shawn songs

A drop in the ocean~ Ron pope

Any Ellie Golding song

They don't know about us~ one direction

You and I ~ one direction

Drunk in love~Beyoncé

Where you belong~idk

Unconditionally~Katy perry

❤️☀️☀️☀️thank you for reading I post more and more for ever read I get❤️👌👌😱😱💎